Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I was hoping to get some cyber Monday deals tonight. Just cannot find a good website

Lightning vape has the .25 coils there great coils too. Make sure you use code CYBERMONDAY for 40% off get em now if you can

Check out EcigAvenue.com also

1 Like

Oddly enough I do not even have a crown, but I would like to order one tonight! I will buy 2 packs of them and get a crown later, hopefully tonight somewhere

http://www.ecigavenue.com/shop/crown-uwell-sub-ohm-tank/

I actually have that pulled up, but do you think I could find a better deal somewhere else?

I got mine from them for 23.00 with coupon and they still have free shipping dont think you can beat it and there in the USA fast shipping

I will just order it, why not. Thank you very much for your help. If you had to rate it out of 10 what would you rate it?

The tank is a 100% for me.
Lightning vapes is also 100%

There are alot of post about the Crown tank on ELR

1 Like

Let me know what you think of that fancy charger. I was looking at one. Looks like a good suply of batteries there lol

We wont hear from you for a week Benny!!

1 Like

I bought the crown tank and also 2 packs of .25 coils and some 24g Titanium wire! I got the Crown for $23 aswell. It all cost around $50

3 Likes

It will be a week for him to charge all them batteries lol

1 Like

He can charge all 6 batteries at 1A with that charger - so I guess 2-4 hours? :slight_smile: Slot 1 and 6 on the charger can actually charge 2A :smiley:

4 Likes

Actually, 4A cap on the device. Got them all running at .5A. Not rushing. I had a two battery Nitecore i2 before. At least now I can keep my married sets together while charging. The speed bump will be nice for charging my dual 18650 sets though. Later I might decide to do a 3 set at 1A and a dual set at .5A. Nice to have options.

For $32 on Lightning Vapes CyberMonday sale, I couldn’t resist.

Ah yes, 6A is a bit much :smiley: Still a cool charger!

2 Likes

You know modern slot machines have video screens. That’s the picture that pops up when you land on 3 cherries.

2 Likes

So fresh from the boxes it took a set of 6 at .5A 4 hours. Didn’t really check to see what they sat at out of the box though.

1 Like

I would’ve posted on here about me getting a gallon of VG today but when I received my package it was an empty box again! The second time I’ve ordered from EssentialDepot and this happened again! So this time I was not nice about the message I sent, I asked for a refund AND that the product I ordered gets to me, so they sent me a tracking number for a gallon of VG that is being sent to me and I just got an email showing that I am getting a refund. Essential Depot has awesome customer service… But I don’t know why I keep getting empty packages sent to my door. The first one was ripped completely and the second one had a hole ripped out of the side and taped over so either USPS does not like the packages I am received or a mailman is stealing my stuff.

Maybe the mail man it a diyer lol

2 Likes

I’m expecting a gallon from them this week I hope I don’t have the same experience… :unamused:

1 Like