Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Got mail today

Love the dual coil rba deck for the tfv4… So much better than the standard triple coil and I only used the stock coils :grinning: much more flavor and now my wife doesn’t have to vape at 80-95w :wink:

Tomorrow I will be receiving my obs crius with the velocity deck :grin:… Christmas comes early this year

6 Likes

I’ve never had a problem from them. It always comes exactly as I ordered it. I am curious though. Are those empty gallons sealed or have you checked? There’s an aluminum seal under the cap.

That looks like a nice haul Tom!

2 Likes

Got part of my Gearbest order finally…

Battery holders

Goblin Mini and all the different glasses available for it

I got the black one

And damn this looks good

8 Likes

Purple tank green drip tip and you could match your bottles :wink:

Yeah go big or go home… Hehe. No just kidding. It’s much cheaper to buy those 2.5 liter jugs and those flavors… I just needed them to make all the mouthwatering recipes I have read on this wonderful site​:wink: hey its Christmas soon :santa:
Now I just need my nic and off I go… Ordered the nic from Spain so it takes little bit longer to arrive.

How is the obs crius BTW? I will get mine tomorrow and can’t wait to retire the bellus… Which I love to hate…

1 Like

Haven’t put a build in it yet. It’s tinier than I thought it would be. Feels really solid. The Crius will be my first true RTA. Looking forward to getting it up and running later tonight.

1 Like

Now that’s one sexy tank :+1:

How long did it take? I am wondering if I’ll get my coil tool before Christmas… I ordered yesterday.

I have heard some really good things… Now let’s see tomorrow. Maybe we’ll be in for a treat :wink:

I ordered it on November 17th. So not too long. It took longer for them to process the order than it did to ship. I still have 2 packs of quad coils for my TFV4 that has yet to ship. And that was what I went there to buy.

I gotta say, this Goblin Mini is very well machined. It’s so tiny. Like a miniature masterpiece :grinning:

2 Likes

Ok not too bad…

Now that’s some great vape mail right there :smile:

2 Likes

Looks like a little mixing going on for me lol

5 Likes

Did you notice the freebie Lars?

Lovely hand Cream to use when you have been mixing and building coils all day :+1::+1:

1 Like

heheh yes, they always send one of those calendula hand creams :smiley:
What ratio do you usually mix at? Because I have a feeling that that PG is gonna last you a good while! :smiley: I only order 1L of it, and I use it much more slowly than the 2.5L VG :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah the expiration date is August 2017 and I might be lucky to finish it before that :joy:

I mix 70/30 and upward… So it’s going to last hehe. The price was much better on the bigger bottle so that’s why I got it.

P. S. The hand Cream is quite good. Nice of them!!

1 Like

Got my order from TPA and was surprised to see some PET bottle. I like it!

Got some various drip tips and vape bands. Style and function - no more burned lips or unprotected toppers :slight_smile: All drips tips I use now are either dual material such as metal and glass or delrin and acrylic, or all plastic or acrylic. Metal and heat are not a good combination. Also got the Velocity clone. The top spins too easily for my taste so unless someone here already knows an easy fix, I suppose it’s YouTube night :frowning:

7 Likes

Thats is what I am thinking.

The box is empty. Nothing in there besides a shipping label.

That’s just scandalous. Hope you get your stuff. Better yet, hope you get your stuff and find out who’s taking it.

1 Like