Vape Mail! 2015-2016

If it involves glycerin, rubber bed sheets and a dominatrix, SHOOT VIDEO!
Sorry, the sailor in me just can’t be contained sometimes. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Now that’s a nice haul! Which LGs you using in the Reuleaux?

1 Like

The HG2’s. I managed to create a couple of profiles using the Wire Wizard on Steam Engine. Works a charm. I’ma diggin this MOD! Playing with come custom screens. It’s fun, but the beef is in the coil/wire .csv files. Now that is some SLICK STUFF!. Contemplating doing some twisted 26 ga Ti builds until I can get me some 22 ga Ti ordered. :smile:

1 Like

Did you run the battery analyzer or at least find a good profile for them in the DNA forums? If not probably won’t be seeing the full capacity of those batteries until you do. The battery gauge and cutoff are set around a Sony VCT4 battery profile. Not harmful. But, I assume you’d see a lot longer life with the right info plugged in. Put it on the list. :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t yet. I am reading up on all that ATM. :slight_smile: Great minds!

2 Likes

Thank you @quitter1 for the Ti coils! She’s a beast now. :smile:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t recommend the battery analyzer for the Reuleaux. The way it works is you need to rig up a coil (kanthal preferably) with legs long enough to keep it away from the mod to prevent too much heat buildup. The analyzer will only run on fully charged batteries. Then the software says it will run until the batteries are depleted. I did this on the Efusion, and while it didn’t run them all the way down, it did run for about 4 hours. It will fire the coil for 3-4 seconds at a time and then wait for voltage to stabilize then repeat. The 3 18650 set up is so resilient I think it may take 24 hrs or more to complete. Who wants that shit running during their sleeping hours? :confused: I think if you just find the setting file that was released by Wismec (I think, maybe it was Evolv) you’d be better off. @Pro_Vapes posted it and I got it myself, but for the life of me I can’t find that post. Maybe he can help.

The one from Wismec is for the wrong batteries, but others have run the HG2 and shared the profile. It is a tweakers mod after all. What’s the point of having it if there isn’t tweaking to be done. The most accurate will be running the Battery Analyzer since it measures your individual set of batteries, but I’m just going to use a shared profile. If I could get Siri to run the test for me I might, but that’s unlikely. :grinning:

1 Like

Here you go. Found it on the Evolve DNA200 forum.

LG HG2 Battery Profile (CSV) - http://www.filedropper.com/3slghg2batteryprofile

from - http://evolvapor.forumchitchat.com/post/discharge-profiles-for-wismec-reuleaux-7791361?trail=45

Yup. Same thread I linked him in the other thread. :wink: I just didn’t dig through the thread for him. I was looking for a different one since I didn’t want to use the torrent plugin. Seems I was just clicking the wrong download link.

Cool. I must have missed it. Well whatever gets the job done huh. Now it’s time to take my old ass to the rack. Cause God knows my customers are by no means done sucking the life out of me. It’s the holidays…ho friggin ho!

1 Like

Enjoy and good night! I’m out too.

1 Like

how is that mixer working out, please post. “envey” damm must be nice.

Gave away my last tank last week (Aspire Triton). So, I treated myself and just recieved this purdy baby:

She really sucks the ejuice!!!
I love my RDA’s…
This is like an RDA, only it’s not. My mind is kinda blown.

12 Likes

Loving it but, but i bet , not as much as you. :wink:

2 Likes

Wow, I got my 8 Samsung 25R batteries that I ordered from GearBest 3 months ago :stuck_out_tongue: Crazy stuff.

4 Likes

I forgot I have ordered from GB before. I ordered the same time as you and I’ve had mine for over 2 months.

October 5 to be exact.

2 Likes

I have four on on the way… are they good?

They seem to be regular Samsung 25Rs - so they should be good :smile:

1 Like

Yesterday this came and let me say that ECX has some excellent customer service in my opinion anyway. These were left out of my last flavor order and after calling them they showed up in my mail box in 2 days. That is how you should treat your customers.

It must be my lucky week or something. I would also like to give recognition to World of Vape on this one. Ordered this on December 7th and it was in my mailbox today so they were on the ball with this order. This is the first time I have used this vendor and I am impressed with there shipping anyway.

It is already in use. Question do you think the black tank should stay or would you think a Stainless Steel tank would look better on the red.

4 Likes