Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Enjoy your new mod. Although it don’t look like your running low on mods. But nothing like this wismec for sure by far. Don’t work to hard bro

2 Likes

Happy holidays buddy​:santa::santa:

Enjoy your new mods and remember… Good karma always comes back at ya :blush:

2 Likes

Have a gerat holiday, and wish you and yours all the best. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

enjoy your time away and your family during the holidays!!! hope to hear back from you soon… you’re a great addition to this place…

4 Likes

Awww gee golly shucks thank you @quitter1 and thank you everyone else! I’m just going through some shit, plus work, so as little human interaction the better right now :wink:
I’m sure I won’t be away for too long or should I say I can’t be away for too long hehe

You guys all rock and I will see you on the flip side!!

BTW, if you look back at my picture up top, doesn’t it look like the TFV4 tank on the left is a little offset?! Strange camera trick on that one??

LATER FAM!!!

8 Likes

Stay strong, brother - We’ll be here, waiting for you :smile:

4 Likes

Take care and have a Happy Christmas. Will miss you around here!

3 Likes

You won’t be gone long bro. You will miss everyone here. Marry Christmas if not.

2 Likes

So, she found about the Reuleaux and not being able to feed the kids eh? :wink:

I kid, truly hope all is well and that you get through the Holiday Season and onto happy and relaxed times.

Merry Christmas until then!

3 Likes

:frowning: Will miss you. I hope everything works out for you. HURRY BACK!

2 Likes

I finally got my gallon on VG. From essential depot. What’s weird about it thoUgh is it came on a Sunday? I wonder why. Made me really happy when I got the email about the tracking number number

1 Like

If you ordered it from Amazon, they’ve worked out a deal with USPS to deliver stuff on Sundays. I think it’s only in certain places, though.

2 Likes

I got 2 packages today! From Amazon!

2 Likes

Oh really? That makes sense. I was like whaaaaat

1 Like

Finally received my ECX order for a few new flavorings.
Looking forward to working with Cream Soda and these Medicine Flower
flavorings especially.

3 Likes

The only thing I have managed to mix with cream soda resembles really stinky feet. You are one heck of a mixer, I’m curious what you can get out of it. The MF flavors. As soon as my checking account recovers from my Reuleaux order and I get some other flavors replaced. On a more topic related note, I received a tracking number from Asmodus. A brand new Sigelei 75w TC is headed my way. My battery order from Lightening vapes should be here tomorrow along with it, and the Reuleaux should be here Weds. :smiley: Not that I’ll be vaping anything but mint and menthol…damned head cold.

5 Likes

I know what I’m doin tomorrow!!!

4 Likes

HOLY CHIPOTLE! This was the fastest shipping ever for USPS.
I ordered a Reuleaux DNA 200 late Friday night from vapenw.com, it was processed and shipped on Satruday… I received it TODAY! That is USPS from Washington State to Kentucky in 3 days. Amazing. I also received 6 LG HG2, 3 HG HE4 and a Tobeco Velocity clone RDA. I also I got my Sigelei 75w TC back from warranty service. They sent me a brand new one in the box. I’m a happy boy! LOL. Now, to learn how to use the Reuleaux…

10 Likes

I use and love the FW Vanilla Cupcake. And ECX shipping has been not so good lately.

2 Likes

Hell yeah. We know what your doing lmao.