Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Today I checked my order to see where my package was from ECX And it said out for delivery so I got excited well after the mail lady stopped TWICE in front of my house she didn’t drop off my package but I did get 2 flavors from MFS today. Now I have to wait 2 days to get 30 flavors :frowning:

Nevermind… Found it in the mailbox… it was delivered after my first round came and i was expecting a box because I ordered 30 flavors… haha!

2 Likes

This came Saturday afternoon
It came at a good time also as my old ohm tester just took a dump on me this past week

6 Likes

Holy crap? 1000degrees, 1100 rpm! I’m guessing your like me and tend to go to extremes. Go hard or go home lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I turned the heat on 8 just to see if it worked when I first got it. This hotplate will heat a small home. I need to get me a pyrex skillet so I can make breakfast in the morning between mixes lol.

I spin around 7.5 on the dial now after it heats up. Which I am guessing is around 750 rpm or so. I need a better spinbar to spin faster, but I think more RPM will be better. I can’t get a funnel all the way to the spinbar to introduce air into the mixture without the spinbar breaking loose.

2 Likes

You could probably Vape off it lol

I guarantee you could lay a piece of saturated cotton on it and get one helluva hit. You can feel the heat from 3 feet away.

2 Likes

looks like i get to have a little fun today.

10 Likes

right into the freezer…

8 Likes

I guess I am going to have to jump on the bandwagon and order one of these funky looking mods. They had a turquiose one at my local vape shop. Had it been black I think I would have snatched it up.

1 Like

You won’t be sorry. Got mine Saturday and I can’t put it down. Try evape.us if you’re thinking of getting one. free quick shipping.

1 Like

Thanks for the link!

Wait, it won’t let me select black?

1 Like

Yeah my wife wanted me to get the other one. But i loved the looks of the black one.

1 Like

I like the teal one. But I don’t have a single tank that would look good on it. Can ya share a pic?

Wait, maybe if I get that white/teal combo then get the white Crius tank! :smiley:

3 Likes

i got the Aromamizer to go with it.

3 Likes

First non-black mod I’ve purchased. I like it!

5 Likes

Does the teal on that feel like its rubberized at all. The black on don’t.

I wouldn’t say rubberized, but there is a texture difference. Very very slight. In researching this before buying I heard a lot of people say that it was rubberized and that there were some gaps along the battery cover seam. I had none of those. Maybe this was a newer version? Not sure about that, but I know that I love this thing.

2 Likes

Yeah mine has like a texture to it. But not rubberized at all. All the reviews i seen they said rubberized. Im like you. I love it like it is. I don’t have no gaps. I don’t on my dna200 either. They both are awesome quality from what i can tell. More batteries on the way lol

3 Likes

Mine does not feel rubbery at all. I love my RX200.

4 Likes