Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I got mine too!!! THANKS again @Alisa!!!

3 Likes

Can’t wait on mine showing up.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just placed my order today with SR VAPES for the GeekVape Griffin

Got it for £22.99 with free shipping.

Should be here between tomorrow and Tuesday.

Can’t wait to rig it with some Aliens!!!

CMJ

2 Likes

Check out MikeVapes on YouTube he shows you how to wick it.

It’s a very similar style of wicking as the BillowV2 whereby you only wick to the channel lip.

He runs a 24g Parallel build on a 3mm dual coil in this tank and hits it pretty well at 60w.

The only slight downside to this tank is that the build deck is so big that the chimney has been made bigger to accommodate it and therefore has cut down the juice space between chimney and glass causing slightly more restricted juice flow so it wicks a little slower than the CRIUS.

CMJ

1 Like

I noticed the wicking issues on youtube with mikes vapes but i still think it will be an awsome tank. Just have to be mindfull of that when you vape.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m pretty much thinking though that if i use some of my Vapers Choice Cotton (great cotton by the way) it should hold up pretty well as it wicks like nobodies business.

I thought cotton was cotton was cotton until I tried the Vapers Choice Cotton.

CMJ

1 Like

Vapers choice? Where would one acquire such an item?

1 Like

Love that emoji :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

1 Like

http://www.vaperschoicecotton.com/

1 Like

Thank you @Alisa. Much appreciated :yum:

1 Like

You may not want the aquisition once you see the price tag.

https://redjuice.co.uk/parts-and-accessories/vcc-vapers-choice-cotton.html

36" of cotton for £8.

BUT its really great cotton. Zero break in time, heat resistant as in you can let the coils set it on fire, blow it out and continue vaping as normal without any change in flavour.

CMJ

3 Likes

Just watched a quick video there. Impressed. He even burnt it then vaped the same piece with no burnt taste.
Even for that price! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Anyone interested in this?

2 Likes

This is one im very interested in seeing how great the evic vtc mini works great. Def keeping an eye for this.

A double 18650 that works as a eVic VTC Mini - That should be interesting! And the button is not at the same side as the tank :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Me too. Purely because of the chip. I’ve asked for date of release but can only find pre-order. Just have to wait for a reply. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I am sad canadian post isslow these days i NEED tobacco as i spilled 10 mls of AM4A now my life smells of bacco but i can’t vape some!!!

3 Likes

Like the ipv4s. Buttons on the opposing side lol :yum:

2 Likes

Its great cotton that’s for sure but I find my coils need cleaning before the cotton is ready to come out so I’ve been saving my jar of VCC for special juices or special builds.

The way I go through juice and coil builds it wouldn’t be cost effective for me to use it every time.

Unless ofcourse they sponsor me lol.

CMJ