Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Woohoo my Griffin has been dispatched.

Here’s hoping it makes it here tomorrow.

CMJ

1 Like

Waiting for feedback :grinning: got my finger on the trigger for the Griffin.

Got my rx200 today. And one for the wife of course.

And another mutation for the Mrs.

Got me the mini…

Weak o rings but flavor for days.

5 Likes

Once it hits my mailbox I’ll be building it don’t worry about that.

When I do I might write a little review.

CMJ

1 Like

Woot!

The wife has her, fire engine red, eVic Mini; finally getting her on the Ti and SS wire wagon.

I have my Geekvape Griffin, Digital Tab 521 Coil Master ohm meter and Wismec Noisy Cricket serial mech mod w/ Velocity topper.

Life is good… :sunglasses:

8 Likes

just wondering where did you get the geek stuff so quickly?

Eciggity…and Reddit10 for your discount. :+1:

You might pay a few dollars more, but Eciggity always makes good on their products and honors warranties in case you get a lemon! I think of it as good insurance for peace of mind. :wink:

2 Likes

I am. If it’s as good as the evic then I’m in!

1 Like

Thank you. Very nice. I’d like to dance the devil away. Nice, hypnotic. Really enjoyed it. Recently I’m proud of myself that I stood up for myself. Told someone It doesn’t matter if they try to press my buttons…That anyone who knows me, knows otherwise. I’m glad I didn’t pretend there was no tension. It isn’t always easy to do the right thing, as I’m sure everyone knows.

1 Like

Got my aromamizer (thanks @LordVapor) and my Shisha vanilla (Thanks @DarthVapor) in today. I’m a lucky girl to have such great pals. :wink: Eciggity taped an extra hex wrench and set of screws to the outside of the box…not sure what that’s about. Not that I’m complaining; now I have two extra sets of screws. I’m tempted to try and build it tonight but I kinda wanna look up a couple videos or tutorials so I get it right. This is my first true RTA, after all, and my first deck with this type of post. Wish me luck! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Now you have to get on that Oak Wood recipe!! Haha wow that was fast!!!

Has anyone seen this before?

1 Like

Yeah it was! LOL. I’m on it tomorrow, promise! I think I’ve seen a pic of something like that but not one in action. That is some serious vapor production. I think I would probably die. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve never seen that before and I couldn’t stop laughing (Spicy meatball) but damn! If he made that, he is brilliant!
Juice consumption on that thing though…5ml a puff??
:slight_smile:

The Aromamizer wicks pretty easily. Just get the cotton into the juice well and you should be fine. I am sure there is a perfect way to wick it. But I never have too many problems.

Oh, and you are welcome. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine :wink:

1 Like

What recipe do you use for the tobacco flavor

Well i used to have AM4A i have a recipe called Smoke Signal wich is pretty good and have a french pipe white chocolate and pistachio steeping. I have about 15 different tobacco mostly for flavor art coming i have not made much tobacco recipes you might want ot look at Jimk’s recipes he has much more experience with tobaccos!

2 Likes

His and hers :grinning:

Going to rebuild the Mrs mutation (black one)… Fused clapton single coil. We have to have our new year’s cigar🙌

9 Likes

Indulgence MT RTA with spare black and clear seals and UD ZEPHYRUS V2. No rba :weary:
Still got the griffin to come, hoped it would of been here today,:worried: But no luck. Really looking forward to that one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Vape Mail 2016!

New year, new vape mail topic! :stuck_out_tongue: