Vape Mail! 2015-2016

It feels a little stronger? I’ll mess around a little later…

1 Like

My IPV4 came in today finally …can’t wait to get home …lots of vape mail today !!

3 Likes

Get home!!! Whoo hooo

2 Likes

I got about half of the flavors i ordered this week. Eucalyptus (INW) is fookin awesome! My new favorite minty flavor. Oddly i hated menthol smokes.

Biscuit (INW)
Eucalyptus (INW)
Fuji Apple (FA)
Custard (FA) - Ive got to try it at least once, you know for science and all that
Grape Juice (TFA)
White Peach (FA)

8 more on the way including the one i cant mix without, Cheesecake (LA). That goes in about half of my favorite mixes. Now that i finally got the Biscuit (FA) ill see if i can finish that Nanner Puddin ive been working on. Going to be a loooong weekend!

3 Likes

New glass tip on my PV1.5

When I get home I’m going to build my new RDA’s with some standard-ish coils.

Out at darts right now.

J

4 Likes

Ugh I’m so jealous… :stuck_out_tongue: Lemme know how the pudding goes!

2 Likes

Gotta say, the warning on this Eucalyptus is a bit scary. Can be fatal if swallowed or enters airways… Yet im still vaping it.

And ive changed my mind about the Subtank mini, i kind of love it now. Once i pulled out the MASSIVE wad of cotton, from the OCC coils, and rewicked it is fantastic.

Ill do one better, when i perfect the recipe ill send it to you. Right now it tastes like a fantastic Banana Cream Pie, once i lose the sugar cookie and AP and sub the Biscuit im hoping it tastes like a Southern style Nanner Puddin.

3 Likes

That is kinda scary. Keep it away from kids and pets for sure! I know you’re not supposed to use it on kids under 12 from my brief intro to essential oils by a sister who sells Young Living and swears by them.

I’m on the fence about the subtank still. I can’t decide if I wanna give it a go or get something like a Goblin or a Lemo or something else. Or maybe some sort of replaceable coil+rebuildable tank and a regular rebuildable tank. Oh, choices…I sometimes miss the days of “You can have a 501 or a 901 with a cartridge or a drip tip.” Then I remember how awful those days were and realize I’ll take too many choices over not enough any day. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m super excited for the pudding. I think it’s gonna be great. I hope they’ve still got the biscuit when I order next! I should have gotten it already. :worried: He who hesitates is lost…which is how I justify all my impulse flavor purchases. LoL

3 Likes

Hehehe, i agree the choices are overwhelming. I want that Goblin Mini someone posted recently.

If you cant find it when you look for it just holler, as i oft do i purchased too much so im sure i can set a bottle aside.Even the Biscuit has a pretty stern allergy warning on it with a terrifying picture but no exclamation point as the Eucalyptus does. Thank goodness im not a fish, you should see the aquatic life warning…

2 Likes

I’ve got the course it’s terrible imho

1 Like

@NewDrip this thing is stunning I’ve got another four on the way these glass two piece drip tips are lovey nice little vape mail today :grin:

2 Likes

Bottles from FT? I bought 50x15ml 5 packs the day they were posted. Great little bottles.

What is the RDA?

It’s a dot mid clone. I’ve been waiting for them to clone these for ages super simple design stylish as ! It’s such a beautiful little atty

This is my first week of orders from fast tech and focal and I’m truly loving it. However I got a cltv3 from focal the other day scrubbed the shit out of it and it’s still full of machine oil this dotmod metro is phenomenal though

1 Like

Im a big fasttech fan, 52 orders so far and only one bad device which they fixed the next day with a credit. Thanks for the info, ill take a look at this RDA, i may or may not need something new to play with.

1 Like

Well that figures, GP deck. I played that game and lost, i wont play it again. Thanks for the pic, ND.

Whats wrong with a gold plated deck?

1 Like

I ordered a PV with a GP deck and it started flaking off quite quickly. Took me a hour to remove the rest of it. Not the biggest deal in the world but i am very lazy.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll keep an eye out for that.

1 Like

Into the Goliath…just gotta screw real tight

2 Likes