Vape Mail! 2015-2016

My Cthulhu finally came in …it’s taken so long I’ve lost interest in it and fasttech has already cloned it for cheaper lol

3 Likes

Looking at this tank …you would think it would outperform the goblin …it’s surprising it doesn’t . Btw it reeks of machine oil and has some wicked burrs in the airflow holes on the bottom

1 Like

Yuck, that sucks!

I hate it was anticlimactic for you! However, I can say that, wicked properly, the Cthulhu doesn’t leak; big plus in my book; I really dislike a leaky tank! I found the same flaws in mine as you and everyone else. I won’t be awaiting the V2, if there is one.

3 Likes

To be honest if it doesn’t leak and performs almost as good as a goblin I’ll be good with it . Right now I’m vaping this Taifun gt v2 clone and it is insane . I can’t believe more people don’t have these on here . Flavor is unmatched by any tank I own ( goblin or otherwise) . Airflow is restricted but not so much that it’s unsatisfying . 17 bucks is a small price to pay I think

2 Likes

Been looking for a single coil tank like this for the wife; bound and detemined to find her a tank that has a protected Pyrex glass tank, but isn’t too tall. This one may be a bit tall for her. Would you have any suggestions of such a tank? (Got to be a glass tank, she Vapes tank cracking juices)

This one is the biggest tank I own other than a kayfun v4 . It’s hard to reccomend a single coil as I have only a few and this one is the best in my opinion . Maybe a lemo drop ? I think it has better flavor than the lemo 2 but is a bit of a pain to use .

1 Like

Pain? In what way?

I’m getting this for the macro shots of my coil builds. I guess you can call it BACKDOOR VAPE MAIL!

20X Super Macro Lens (Microscope) for Galaxy Note 3 / Note III
Item# AP003802 $14.95 USD 1 $14.95 USD

Subtotal $14.95 USD
Shipping and handling $4.56 USD
Total $19.51 USD
Payment $19.51 USD
Payment sent to customer-service@onchee.com

Invoice ID: 22046-14321xxxxx-[ALLputercom]

2 Likes

Filling and changing the airflow . But after you get used to it it’s fine

This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. A nice 2 post rda. They should make all dual coil rdas this way. More deck and juice well to work with. This will take some awesome coil builds.

PETRI RDA CLONE

And a few Flavourart flavors from Pure Vapes.

2 Likes

The xpure is what I use it’s got thumb screws easy change coils I thought I mentioned that?

Is this the one?

http://www.smoktech.com/product_10131.html

1 Like

Does it have post holes or it screw clamp down on the wires?

1 Like

Big 2mm holes or u could wrap the stud and screw down…

Ok, I have to put that on my to do list. The one I pictured above I’ve seen on MFS for a while. That small deck and weird configuration seemed hard to build on. I didn’t know they upgraded.

1 Like

Vape Mail Friday.

And a small amount of MUJI.

On the 7th day since I ordered from FT they have arrived.

Woohoo.

However though so far it’s 7 days since ordering some concentrates from 150miles away and they still aren’t here.

Just rang leisure liquids from where I ordered and I have to wait until next Friday until I can dispute the lack of delivery.
So I can’t lift up my banana custard using some banana cream until it’s all sorted.

So I have my STILLAIR clone, MUTATION X clone, and glass drip tip.

J

3 Likes

Let’s see how much better this is???

3 Likes

I ordered some too !! Be interesting to see