Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Me too, this phone is awesome! Hard to find apps that dont require your first born tho…

2 Likes

what are you looking for for apps?

2 Likes

how’s the evic? should I wait for the innokin or even did u see this yet http://www.sigelei.com/goods.php?id=622
I’m so torn

1 Like

I just made a smallish rant about it all here: Android phones a smallish, ok long, rant

1 Like

I’m very happy with it. Everything is working like it should. It feels real solid. I’m been strictly TC for the past 2 days and getting some real good vape. If you can grab it $ 60 it’s well worth that. I’m thinking about buying another one. Get em while you can. Who knows what the future holds.

1 Like

Your a smart man. Get it while it’s cheap.

1 Like

HECK YEAH, GET IT WHILE YOU CAN! BECAUSE MOMMA AINT KIDDING! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Vape Mail Thursday’s.

5x100ml Amber glass dropper bottles.
1x 50m Nichrome 80 38awg
1x 10m kanthal a1 32awg (freebie)

J

4 Likes

Vape Mail…

4 Likes

Wow enough for nic for 24 liters of 3mg juice ;D

3 Likes

Yes, with icing on top…lol

3 Likes

Round 2… I really like this little mod. It’s a good value for the price too.

5 Likes

New wire order today

.5mm Ribbon kanthal 20m
.8mm ribbon kanthal 20m
24g Nichrome 80 25m
29g Nichrome 80 25m

Just gotta wait for it to arrive now.

FT is about to ship my RTA and O-rings so I should see that in about 8 days time.

CMJ

2 Likes

When it get here I want to see you build this…

6 Likes

Holy twisted metal!!!

That looks like one of those mathematics pictures that never makes sense lol.

Well I can see Triple Stags and Stags.

But I can’t see how on earth I’m going to manage to replicate that.

Wowser.

How about you do it first then walk me through how to do it lol.

J

3 Likes

I ordered some a couple weeks ago. I made a couple mixes that’s steeping. Let me know if you share any recipes with it.

1 Like

Right about now I wish there was a carrot cake recipe for my cream cheese icing flavor. Honestly, I have not even thought of what I might use it for yet. Just know I love cream cheese icing. Actually, what about this? I’m guessing any recipe that uses cheesecake would be a good starting point for the Cream Cheese Icing flavor. Or perhaps a blueberry, cupcake (or yellow cake), cream cheese icing sort of mix.

1 Like

I’m trying it with a raspberry twinky mix. A strawberry cake mix sounds good too.

2 Likes

Red velvet, chocolate, caramel, apple, cookie, waffle, and berry all seem like they’d be good.

Strawberry was actually my first thought. Just was thinking out of the box with blueberry. Raspberry Twinky, now that sounds delish…

Absolutely, the possibilities are endless…

1 Like