Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Time to mix

6 Likes

Welcome to the game @juicyd

Before too long you’ll be getting sick of paying £2 per 10ml bottle of concentrate flavouring and opt for a TPA bulk wholesale account.

Just paid £38 including shipping for
16oz strawberry ripe (472ml)
4oz Bavarian cream (118ml)
4oz Banana Cream (118ml)

So 708ml of flavouring for £38 including the shipping.

1 Like

Nicely done sir,yea gonna get myself some of the basics ie custards,strawberry when I’ve Got through some of my 10mls.I bought quite a few to see what’s good some are great some are not,learning everyday.my fiancé has a nice desk and i m eyeing it up to become my vape desk,she still saying no though ha ha.here’s something to ask is the perfumers apprentice and flavours apprentice the same company ?

Yes they are the same. They just can’t seem to make up their mind what their name is…lol

2 Likes

As @ringling has said they are one and the same company.

TPA = perfumery
TFA = flavourings

The website is perfumers apprentice.

Just pulled the trigger on a SMOK M80 from gear best @NewDrip for £26.

Couldn’t resist it at that price. Yeah it might take a while to get here but a friend came round earlier with his m80 and I just love the look and feel of it, it was hitting really good at 70w on some of my drippers so I figured what the hell.

He’s the reason I’ve had to order some bulk flavours which cut into my Vudget (new word going into the vocab section) vape budget lol.

J

2 Likes

Well, received my first set of vape mail in yesterday and today, 12 flavors, pg and vg, etekcity 0.001g scale (since @JoJo insists on weight mixing) and Koh Gen Do cotton, only thing missing is the nic which is still in transit.

Yay!! You could always mix up some stuff and add the nic later. :wink:

I got tired of waiting for Bull City to get INW Biscuit. I missed it on the last round… @Ken_O_Where bought it all… I’m not missing it this time. I got it at CatHouse Vapor. It’s a little higher, but it should be worth it.

1 Like

Can you do a brief review on the INW Biscuit?

It is GREAT in my Nanner Puddin. My dumbass, he truly is so i feel ok saying so, neighbor had a buddy over today and he is a vaper. We got to talking and he came over for some sampling. He bought all 16oz of my Nanner Puddin that i had made as well as 8oz of my BB Custard and 4oz of Strawnana Custard. While is was fantastic to sell some liquids i now have no Nanner Puddin for myself and no Biscuit left. Even the 200 dollars i made doesnt cover the pain im feelin right now!

It is a VERY potent flavoring, i used it @ 1.5% in the Nanner Puddin and 1% in a Cookie Custard. 2% was the highest % i have used it.

2 Likes

USA people who frequently receive shipments from USPS, I suggest signing up for myusps. It will keep track of all your shipments without needing to put in a tracking number every time. It’s a beautiful thing. :wink:

Also, I think I figured out that when it comes to FT, “Ships next day” is better than “In Stock”. Last order I placed was packaged and shipped the same day. This one isn’t going to ship until Monday and I ordered Wednesday. Win some ya lose some.

2 Likes

Thanx Kustard Ken. Some of my favorite vapes are the cookie mixes… this should only improve what I’m making now.

1 Like

Nice move… I’m glad to see you made the switch. You should love mixing with a scale. No more syringes and tons of stuff to clean. Let us nnow how go.

2 Likes

dealing w a fasttech mess now!!

Haha, well at least with Fasttech I know what I’m getting in for. They could take a month to get me my stuff and I’d say, “Eh, it’s Fasttech…” :wink: Speaking of messes…my order is finally in my city and should be delivered today. Happy dance!

1 Like

I don’t know how you feel about this Carrot Cake NF.

1 Like

I’m finding myself alot more willing to make little 5 ml batches just to taste single flavours .day off work tomorrow so some recepies will be created.how do you find the inawera strawberry? I see your using it ?

1 Like

My recipe is still steeping. I’ll let you know once I test it. I’m glad you like the scale.

New toys! Vape mail is best mail. :wink:

6 Likes

It is wonderful to know there is a carrot cake flavor out there but $34 for 120ml is on the side of outrageous unfortunately. Shame too, was actually a little excited. Perhaps carrot cake flavor is in my future…

2 Likes