Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I will buy all my larger bottles from bcv until I find someone even better…

Floored at the least. Didn’t want to hit the like button for your comment cause who the heck would like Cap V1 for $30.00 for only 4 OZ. That down right sucks…

I have had a bad run…I think the vape gods are sending me a message. First the elev8 fiasco, then the PV that wouldn’t unscrew, now my PG from Heartland leaked on the way here. I got 1L VG, 1L (minus about 5 ml) PG, and 120ml of nic. Fortunately, the PG was in a bag and it didn’t leak too much. Had it been the nic I’d probably have a fit, but a few ml of PG isn’t a big deal. Here’s hoping my Ni200 wire from Lightning Vapes and my FT order get here in better shape! LoL Then, scouts honor, I’m done for at least a month. No more ordering anything! :innocent:

JoJo, it doesn’t seem like a big deal however open product could be unhealthy to you. Call them and tell them you want replacement. That is best…

1 Like

Aw man…why’d you have to go and say that? LoL. I guess I should be responsible and safe and all that and contact them. :weary: Ugh…what a PITA.

2 Likes

My vape Mail has been epic this week!!!

Snow wolf

Castigador

900feet of wire and a Canadian rda

5 Likes

10ml of Cap flavouring in the UK £2.65/$3.50.

10ml TPA £1.90/$2.50 (I’ve created and ordered from the bulk opt on TPA site now) but it cost me $61 for 4oz Banana Cream, 4oz Bavarian Cream, 16oz Straw ripe. Because shipping was $27.

It’s just a shame that I find TPA custard too peppery.

I’m trying and trying to find a cheaper supplier in the UK for the Capv1 because it kills me to see it in the USA for $14 for 4oz. Which is about £9 here. Lol.

J

1 Like

Vapable in the UK

There is a 100ml option £21.99
They also do 473ml bottle at £89.99 That’s £1.90 for 10ml

1 Like

Flaywer.de sells 118ml Capellas for €25 (and 100ml TPA for €15)…

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

I currently pay £22.50 for 118ml (4oz).

I was just quoting 10ml bottle costs.

J

I’ll check the shipping on those to see if it works out any cheaper.

J

Emailed heartland yesterday. They’re sending more today. No fanfare, no headache. I’m impressed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They seem to be a very good company. I was impressed by the quickness of shipping. I ordered, 2 days later I had my stuff. I’ll be blending with their nic today for the first time. I looking forward to a much improved blend since I was using Wizard’s nic before. Will soon be using Essentials Depot VG which I hope will improve the blends even more. The way they talk of their product it should blend itself…lol

1 Like

Yeah, they do. I can’t wait to hear how that goes. I need to finish off my mfs inc before I open this one. I’m just thrilled they got back to me so fast.

2 Likes

Honestly i have no idea why they do so, the paperwork they send says 10% pure nicotine solution which would make it 100mg. I havent had the time for titration on this batch but the last one was nearly perfect, within tolerance of the test itself.

2 Likes

Today’s vape mail is 46 pounds of vg, hehe. Fun time!

3 Likes

pounds whoa have fun can we help?

2 Likes

That would be fun Cuz I got a lot of mixin to do!

1 Like

I also got HeartLand nic in today along with a few bottles. I never opened the Wizard Labs nic I had gotten eariler this week after seeing some users make minor remarks about it, thought I’d put it into the freezer as a backup if it is ever needed.

3 Likes

Some people love wl nic, you may be one of them. I found it to be too peppery for me yet some people didn’t notice it at all. Maybe I’m half wussy or something…

2 Likes