Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Vape mail!!
Flavour quality better than the picture hehe

4 Likes

Well, the Post Man came, yesterday he brought me the KS RTA pretty neat tank it works great! it sits nice on my Koopor mini, Istick 50, Subox 50, Sig vr2 it will sit on my SMY briefcase D2 (WIFE) ANYTHING FLAT. Now he came today and he drop off my VAPECIGE VTBOX 200 I have been waiting since the first part of Aug. with FastTech and I am quite sure you guy know the issues behind this mod! Well I saw ETA after ETA come and go with fasttech, The manufacturer recalled the mod and revised it and told the masses anyone who has a bad will get it replaced. Serial numbers 200 and above are all revised and new. but some how FT just can’t get their hands on them, so I cancel my order on 9/16 3Fvapes sent an e-mail with 24 shipping **and I read them the riot act about not sending me any bullsh%t **strong textstrong text and I got this Mod in 7 days flat from China!! If fasttech would have shipped I would still be waiting for them to get into the Postal system SMH! Man does this thing ROCK and the software makes it even better, you can do so much except I have not figured how to turn it OFF.

3 Likes

6 Likes

How’s the Koopor ?

2 Likes

https://unishowinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MD269-6.jpg

Built like a brick shit house, as they say. Good looking. Approximately 3/8" Taller than a Istick and about the same larger in depth. Slightly larger in width. Comes in 2 finishes, Black and Stainless Steel. SS was the only one available to me but it’s quite nice. I was extremely surprised when I screwed on my Crown and it automatically detected the Ti wire coil and set up the mod in TC mode. Resistance was correct and pretty much all I had to do was hit the fire button and take a hit. Instead of a Joules Setting the Koopor has what they call a SOFT, NORMAL, and HARD mode.

Soft: Output 6-40w
Normal: : Output 6-50w
Hard: Output 6-40w

https://unishowinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MD269-7.jpg
https://unishowinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MD269-8.jpg
https://unishowinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MD269-9.jpg

Perhaps I’ll learn to love it but at first use I am not sure I care for the Graphic menu icons instead of easy to read words like most mod menus. I’m sure I’ll get used to it and won’t be a problem. Does make it seem just a touch more tech fancy with Icon Like symbols. Has a tight fitting magnetic door to the battery compartment which is well vented. Battery venting is also located at the bottom of the unit. Requires one 18650 battery. Battery can be charged externally only. Mini USB is for upgrading only. Spring loaded center pin. Buttons can be locked. First impressions of the Koopor, it’s a real nice mod that is reasonably priced.

https://unishowinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MD269-10.jpg

Unfortunately I do not have any extra batteries till I receive another order, hopefully this week. I’m also waiting on 26g Ti wire to recoil my crown and will most likely coil my TFV4 too. Then I can give it some REAL testing…

3 Likes

I’ve been keeping an on that VT 200. I may have to try it. I only own 1 TC mod with a DNA chip and I wasn’t very impressed with it. The Vapor Flask 2 clone.

3 Likes

I’d love to see that with a dual battery and higher watts. The chip sounds very interesting.

3 Likes

it’s a mini xcube… really .even connects to the smok bed app…

2 Likes

Is it the same chip?

1 Like

not sure but it’s got the same icons and it’s a smok product… I will be buying one next week for my wife and I’ll let u know the deal on it… I posted a deal on the good deals page for like 28 bucks @ gearbest

2 Likes

I’m interested in the chip but I like dual battery mods.

3 Likes

Ya know, speaking of EVOLVE chipsets.
It’s foolish that these DNA 200 mods are hyped like they are IMHO.
Reason being the software features can’t be achieved without flashing the chip via computer.

I believe Yihi will BLOW DNA out of the water with their future offering,just a thought.

3 Likes

Vape mail Thursday’s.

So my IPV4/S has arrived. Woohoo.

I’ll be cleaning and prepping my Ti tonight and throwing a TC build in the TF-R1 to sample the goods that TC has to offer.

CMJ

7 Likes

I clean my whole spool at one time in my Ultrasonic cleaner. It all ready to go now.

5 Likes

Just a matter of time, it will happen…

3 Likes

I’ll just be prepping mine with some IPA as I don’t have a USC.

Something I will be trying though at some point is a 26gTi and 29Ti alien coil build just for shits and giggles.

Wiretheory has made this build on Instagram and it has me intrigued to see what’s possible lol.

Might try it in a dripper like my Petri or Velocity just to see.

CMJ

3 Likes

hey, if you dont mind…i’ve been eyeing that VT200 as well…wanna give a report on the batteries? i dont understand what they claim, so you wanna report/review the battery situation?
please and 10-Q

2 Likes

that mixer right there…it works so very well, that i ordered another one…i dont ever wanna be without one…it just came in the mail today…its pretty awesome for right at 10 bucks!

2 Likes

I took the whisk from that mixer and put on a small rotary tool (dremmel type) and run it at 3000 rpms. Now I have a super frother.

6 Likes

I have never emptied a tank quicker than with this thing …120 watts whaaaa

4 Likes