Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I can’t wait to compare it to the tfv4

2 Likes

What is it?

1 Like

Smowell Hatrick …it’s actually quite nice . It almost pumps out too much vapor . Great flavour at 100 watts …it’s says it can handle 120 which it can but it just gets too warm for it to be enjoyable .

2 Likes

I saw that tank on Alibaba web site last week.

smowell hatrick tank

1 Like

I can’t seem to find coils for it anywhere tho !

1 Like

And there is no rba for it so it’s losing points there for sure

1 Like

try vapordna.com

2 Likes

Thanks ! Wow 19 bucks for 4 coils …what a deal

2 Likes

is it I’m not sure I just thought they would have them…

1 Like

Can some one tell me what RBA, RDA, RTA stand for?

2 Likes

Lots of info here:

http://www.wikivapia.org/wiki/Glossary

:wink:

Thanks
Thats exactly what I needed!!!

2 Likes

You were right I guess I didn’t look hard enough

1 Like

I am going to tell you what understand so far, the battery is a Li-po Lithium it is a 3s 3 cells each 1 is suppose to be 1800 mah for a combine total of 5400 mah the software evolv keeps them balanced and charged with a 1 amp built in charger the battery is so efficient that the mod does not have to turn off. This is all I have learned so far, but I am learning more day after day the software id something else.

3 Likes

They have fixed 99.9% of the issues at hand. The mod is working very well I am happy, I saw today you can get it at efun.top for $149.99 while I jumped on the bandwagon for the NEW KANGERTECH NEBOX MOD!strong text **

2 Likes

First RDA that I have bought in a quite a while … Love the flip top on it :smile:
Authentic Mad Hatter … Also picked up a mini Mad Hatter for my wife but it hasn’t arrived yet.

4 Likes

I have 3 mods with yihi chips and they are awesome! I just have been this way since I was a teen something comes out I have to try out, whether it be a new pistol, rifle, tank mod lol if it checks out I’m getting it period. Have you checked out Kangertech’s new Mod NeBOX it looks like a winner for them TC 50 WATTS RBA and Coils 0.15 10ML tank, their version of the E-Grip?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Want to trade tobacco flavorings for something else

It ain’t exactly vape mail… I call it Great Mail. I lost my cell phone Friday. Luckily it was insured. AT&T replaced with an upgrade… Samsung Note Edge

4 Likes

Great a vendor in my state. Most are on the west coast.

1 Like