Vape Mail 2016!

You should be able to roll back to 1.08. The firmware is in the .zip file you downloaded. I would look at all possible causes first. Loose screw on the deck, coil too close to the chimney etc… Just a thought.

3 Likes

now for the update and off I go!!!

8 Likes

Today…oh baby today!!!

LOTS of goodies in the mail for me today!! 2 new rafale tanks, crown special edition, a few wismecs, a dozen batteries, surprisingly nice Uwell T-shirt and they even threw in a nice work mat, that will come in handy indeed!

Plus a bunch of other stuff and accessories not worth mentioning

15 Likes

Grats, Darth!! Reviews on that Rafale tank in the other thread when you get time please.

4 Likes

Well we know who makes all the money here lol. Congrats. They haven’t even shipped my rafale yet

3 Likes

It isn’t really an in-depth review but it has pictures! haha

1 Like

This is too cool. I have never been so happily surprised when I opened ANY package! EVER! One Stop DIY is an amazing retailer in my book.

I know it’s just something simple. And quite silly of me to get excited over. But look what they sent me along with the two 4oz bottles of flavoring…

That’s right. I would have been happy as a clam seeing the gloves. It’s just such a nice thoughtful addition. But they also tossed in two pipettes, and a freakin’ Snickers and a Crunch bar! I can’t get over it. I am sitting here with this big ole’ grin on my face typing this. How thoughtful! Best retailer ever in my book.

8 Likes

Hey thats very cool. Your right its just so simple. I would eatting me some candy while i was diy’ing lol. And you will go back. I need to check them out. Lol i guess i need to ask. Who was they ?and so they ship to the us ?

1 Like

One Stop DIY, and yeah, they are in Colorado.

I ordered the Blue Raspberry Slushie flavor, and the Olde Tyme Rootbeer flavor.

3 Likes

Oh yummy , i love me raspberry.

1 Like

It smells AMAZING. The instant I opened the bottle I was swept away to the Carnival.
I am riding the Tilt-O-Whirl as we speak! :smile:

6 Likes

Hell yeah, i was just looking on there sight. And they have great prices. Looks like next month i know what im getting for my birthday lol

1 Like

Yes, they are very cool. I have their ‘Lucky Shot’ and it’s very good.

3 Likes

Blue Raspberry Slushie… is perfect!

4 Likes

This isn’t vape mail. But thought it was cool to show

2 Likes

I got them! Very securely packaged :smiley: @bradslinux they are soooo great! I was sad for a couple of minutes, because I couldn’t get the non-Aromamizer drip-tip to fit on anything, until I tried with the Griffin :slight_smile: It looks superb on it!! Here’s a shot! Griffin is empty for rewicking/flavor change! :slightly_smiling:

They are Incredibly nice! Great job!

9 Likes

Yeah only rta’s for the nc.

3 Likes

WOW! That was actually faster than I expected. So happy they made it to you. :smiley:
But DANGIT! Now I want a Griffin. …ok I have always wanted one. hehehe
That black one was a real bear to get a finish on that I was proud of. Black shows EVERYTHING. Every little flaw is magnified 10x. They won’t fit everything. That is the problem with a friction fit. O-ring arrangements allow for a broader fit range.
Enjoy them Lars, it was my pleasure to make them for you.

4 Likes

The Griffin is awesome. It’s the only tank that it fits on, but I don’t mind - it looks GREAT on it! It’s mesmerizing! :smiley:

Closeup:

The photo doesn’t even do it justice :slightly_smiling:

The black one is sooooo slick and flawless :smiley: I love them - I will enjoy them for sure! :smiley:

5 Likes

How do you like your Cuboid so far? I need a 2nd TC mod to back up my rx200. Do you
recommend?

2 Likes