Vape Mail 2016!

this is my cubiod…
from EVAPES.US they have the fastest shipping I’ve seen and the prices are great with free shipping I bought my rx200 from them and had it in three days

http://www.evape.us/?SID=7v89s8m12nqip3eiekrh194vk6

7 Likes

Just back in from Warranty and VapeNW went out of there way to satisfy my request for a replacement. Truthfully they could have made me go directly to Joyetech on this but instead they acted on my behalf and dealt with the issue above and beyond what they offer in there warranty policy. Kudos to them for truly great customer service.

9 Likes

That’s good to hear about VNW. :sunglasses:

I have heard icky things about their customer service in the past, but, it looks like they’ve fixed that issue. It’s good that vendors stand behind the product they sell and handle warranty issues in house if they can. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes sir and this is my first experience with VNW customer service. I reported the issue I was having after I had this for 6 weeks ( 2 weeks past there 30 day policy) because until I got my second mini I did not know I actually had one with a manufacturing defect. Fire button was weird on this one from day 1 but without another one to feel I had no clue there was really an issue. The mod was working but the fire button was getting weaker and weaker as in no tactile feel. The day I got my second mini I emailed VapeNW and after the second email back I got a response saying they contacted Joyetech and I was to send it back to VapeNW for replacement.
Above and beyond in my opinion

4 Likes

well my Opus DNA 200 showed up to day both of them made my day .I still can not get over how tiny they are .

10 Likes

Got this stuff yesterday. Upgraded the firmware to v3.00, charged the batteries, loaded the new Aromamizer with Third World Custard, installed an acrylic drip tip, Set M1 TCR to 400 for a dual 24ga Ti spaced build and am currently, and happily vaping away.
It’s a good vape. It’s no DNA 200, but not too shabby. :smiley:

13 Likes

So why the tcr setting of 400 vs using the TI setting already included?
Speak slowly so I understand, lol

1 Like

I was talking about how much i love the Sapor i got but the dern thing leaks from the bottom pin. I have to disassemble my eVic mini and clean out the VG now. Poop.

It wasn’t hitting like I thought it should. I was having to take the temperature well over 500 deg F even at high wattages near 100w. Using M1 (TCR) set to 400 allowed me to reduce the power, reduce the temp and get a good hit. To get the vape I want I still have to run the temp between 470 and 490 deg, but it is at 50w. So battery life won’t suffer that much.

When I go to M1, what then?

Use the fire button to highlight the number, then raise it using the (+) button, or lower it using (-). Start at around 350 and work your way up. When you get it set, hit the fire button or let the screen time out.

1 Like

Just thought of this. In order to adjust the TCR. Power the mod off. Then press the fire button and the (+) button at the same time till the screen shows M1 and a number. Press the fire button to highlight the number, then you can adjust it.
NOTE: The TCR setting between 300 and 400 is for Titanium or NiFe only!

3 Likes

That’s awful So sorry you’ve got to clean out your mod.

You know what I do for my leaky Crown tanks…
I cut a circle out of a plastic 2-liter Pepsi bottle and cut a hole in the middle of it, so it looks like a donut.
And I put this between my tank and my mod. If I get any condensation of leaking, I just lick it.
Sometimes I take a cigarette lighter and heat up the edges of the plastic so they aren’t sharp. Sometimes you can get one that has perfect little curled up edges that catches any leaking
I wouldn’t dream of putting a Crown tank on any one of my mods without using one of my juice catchers.
juice. Saves my mods over and over. I hate being sticky!
Another tip… Cut the little circle in an area of the 2-liter bottle where it is nice and rounded (along the top). It makes for a nice little bowl shape to catch the juice.
I suppose I should look for a tips and tricks thread and post this there. Joya

5 Likes

0098 to 0120 for SS and 0450 for the coilless csv chip. :slight_smile:

Yup! :wink: Working great so far!

1 Like

Lol rub it in hahaha. I can’t afford the atty yet. In time it will come down and they either get the bugs out or come out with top fill lol

1 Like

Thats a great idea.

Got this on Saturday. @Whiterose0818 was kind enough to send me some Stainless Steel 316L in 22,24,and 26gauge wire for me to try Thanks Brother

10 Likes

Got my griffin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

11 Likes

i hadnt put the 3.0 firmware on my rx until the day we chatted about the tcr and the M1 setting, etc…well, since then, my rx has been the goof of all machines! throws me outta TC, unwarranted temp protection, ohms too low(or whatever it says)…little bit frustrating as it used to work flawlessly…any suggestions? and by that i mean, do i, or can i, revert back to firmware 1.08 or do i stick it out til the next FWU? open to suggestions