Vape Mail 2016!

One Stop DIY, and yeah, they are in Colorado.

I ordered the Blue Raspberry Slushie flavor, and the Olde Tyme Rootbeer flavor.

3 Likes

Oh yummy , i love me raspberry.

1 Like

It smells AMAZING. The instant I opened the bottle I was swept away to the Carnival.
I am riding the Tilt-O-Whirl as we speak! :smile:

6 Likes

Hell yeah, i was just looking on there sight. And they have great prices. Looks like next month i know what im getting for my birthday lol

1 Like

Yes, they are very cool. I have their ā€˜Lucky Shotā€™ and itā€™s very good.

3 Likes

Blue Raspberry Slushieā€¦ is perfect!

4 Likes

This isnā€™t vape mail. But thought it was cool to show

2 Likes

I got them! Very securely packaged :smiley: @bradslinux they are soooo great! I was sad for a couple of minutes, because I couldnā€™t get the non-Aromamizer drip-tip to fit on anything, until I tried with the Griffin :slight_smile: It looks superb on it!! Hereā€™s a shot! Griffin is empty for rewicking/flavor change! :slightly_smiling:

They are Incredibly nice! Great job!

9 Likes

Yeah only rtaā€™s for the nc.

3 Likes

WOW! That was actually faster than I expected. So happy they made it to you. :smiley:
But DANGIT! Now I want a Griffin. ā€¦ok I have always wanted one. hehehe
That black one was a real bear to get a finish on that I was proud of. Black shows EVERYTHING. Every little flaw is magnified 10x. They wonā€™t fit everything. That is the problem with a friction fit. O-ring arrangements allow for a broader fit range.
Enjoy them Lars, it was my pleasure to make them for you.

4 Likes

The Griffin is awesome. Itā€™s the only tank that it fits on, but I donā€™t mind - it looks GREAT on it! Itā€™s mesmerizing! :smiley:

Closeup:

The photo doesnā€™t even do it justice :slightly_smiling:

The black one is sooooo slick and flawless :smiley: I love them - I will enjoy them for sure! :smiley:

5 Likes

How do you like your Cuboid so far? I need a 2nd TC mod to back up my rx200. Do you
recommend?

2 Likes

I just posted a super deal on the good deals thread for like 33 bucksā€¦ I luv it works sooo well I may get anotherā€¦the Griffin lives there and they are a perfect match Iā€™m very very happy with the new set up!!!

6 Likes

What kind of battery life are you getting from the Cuboid?

itā€™s great I rotate all day between mods but itā€™s about 2 days I had brand new batts waiting for this but itā€™s very very good

2 Likes

Weā€™ll this is not exactly a vape mail but my girl @Vaping_Sonja entered me into a giveaway on a vaping Facebook site and I WON!! ā€¦ Bloody first time I have won something in my life!!! :grin:

Compvape double vision rda. Itā€™s pretty awesome. Comes with 2 decks and 2 different colored barrels/ads. And those postholes are huge.

Of course I already have a build in both decks :wink: a single coil fused clapton on one and dual 22gn80 in the other.

Just had to shareā€¦ Iā€™m so happy that I won!! Yeyyy :grinning:

14 Likes

Its not much for today. But im excited to get on this TI 22g. And they threw in a sample of 26g 317L lol.

10 Likes

Review will probably be coming soon. Surprisingly good vape off this cheap little clone.

3 Likes

That looks sharp!

2 Likes

Itā€™s a great tank for sure. Very, very well made considering itā€™s light weight and feel.

3 Likes