Vape Mail 2016!

Aint that the truth. I swear sometimes that is exactly what you people do! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

It is even more sinister than that once you get all of TPA and Capella flavors then they change to Flavor Art
You get them and they change to Flavorah med Flower
OOO liquid barn real flavors
They are very crafty here

9 Likes

No it hasn’t showed up yet.

Wow…I sent that like a week ago.
W. Broadway, right?

1 Like

I think that wrap is cursed! lmao :joy:

2 Likes

I was the winner of the 4th give away for @Heaven_Gifts 8th Anniversary HeavenGifts 8th Anniversary Celebration Sales and Win anything Contest
for those that don’t know about it.

I was selected to get a iStick but shortly after winning @Heaven_Gifts (Christina) contacted me and informed me that right at that time it was out of stock and offered me another device… a good device, but it wasn’t something I thought I would use and asked if a different comparable device (these devices were more costly than the iStick that was currently out of stock). A day or two went by remember this happened only a few days ago.
Then 22 hours ago, Christina sent me a private message that a device had been sent and I should be getting a tracking number…
Sorry I’m getting long winded…
This was sent out of CHINA on the 29th according to the postmarking… to the lower left corner of Missouri… in less than 3 days…

Getting ready to open it now…
If you haven’t gotten in on the great give away’s from this great company… (yes, I have bought other products from them)

12 Likes

With their massive selection and shipping so fast they might as well be local I think they are becoming my favorite vendor :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t used @Heaven_Gifts before , but I am going to after hearing all the good stories about them such as yours.

1 Like

Yea 316 W. Broadway St.

To tell you the truth I’ve had packages go from Indianapolis to Michigan and back to SouthBend then to me in Etna Green for no reason. My order from NR this last time took a round the states trip also, not NR flualt.

USPS— if you like getting stoned that"s the job for you LOL :joy:

2 Likes

@CallMeTut …Tut that’s a great mod. Super-congrats on how that worked out

keep me posted, brother!

Just picked it up a few minutes ago. You are the Man! Thank you very much.

Man is it green. But I like it,and I’m going to install as soon as I can.:grinning:

5 Likes

Mage time! whoop!

14 Likes

like the look of that :+1:…'nother one for the list …:confused:

Yeah, it’s nice and tidy, easy to build on and the flavor is impressing me alread. Fits lovely on my Tesla nano 60w, checked on the Cuboid too but it does have a teensy gap on there.

15 Likes

I got in mah Time Machine and went down to the Woolworths and picked one of these up …piece of junk is made in Japan! It’ll never last…

a little steel wool on that brass connector and it works! (C Batt)

Is it a coincidence this is post # 1964? I think not …heh available on eBay for $15 - $20 shipped me? like .25 cents at Yard sale

14 Likes

Nice Work @BoDarc :+1: I need to get me one I think, Santa has definitely been to my house today, got me some goodies to play with later :clap::clap::grin:

13 Likes

Man I bet that thing can Whoop some ass, I mean juice.:grinning:

I love these tanks. It’s the only one I like better than the Boreas. Rebuild that G4 deck with 26ga SS and in TC it’s vapin heaven.

18 Likes