Vape Mail 2016!

Order for my buddy is in. Istick 200w and aromamizer supreme. Bouta go meet up to give it to him figured since it was mail id still post it on his behalf

10 Likes

I will check that out if I need something I will add it to the list.I am going to have to place another order anyway! Just found out that I didn’t order the Cap Sweet Tangerine! At least BCV has it in stock!
It never ends does it!:scream:

6 Likes

It’s the SSB Melon that has the new mango FLV in it.

No it never ends I now have over 700 flavors and just bought about 10 more and thinking about the new INW line WTH is wrong w/ me. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Is it private ? the one I have saved has Mango (TPA)

1 Like

Yea he was Guna get the FLV mango prob didn’t post it yet.

Just sub out the TFA mango and put in mango FLV @ 2%
I used papaya TFA since originally I didn’t have FA’s I used papaya TFA at 0.40% I have yet to make it with the FA that’ll be later on for now I’m enjoying it far too much to change it.

1 Like

I think this is more of a case of learning curve for the user than it is “an extra 0.1 ml in the tip/needle.” Those that haven’t used syringes before really need to treat it as any other aspect of DIY such as nicotine. Primarily: with due homework being done, and respect for the implements/chemicals involved.

There is no extra IF you’re using the syringes properly. The following statement is where most probably go wrong (at least IMO):
“Try taking a dry syringe and inserting in liquid and drawing it up (without getting any air).”

If you treat it like nurses (or other trained medical personnel) do -or having done the homework on proper use of them, you’d find that most schools of thought recommend upon removing the syringe from the package, the first thing you should do is pull the plunger back to the amount of (in our case) flavoring that you intend to extract from the vial, then insert the needle into the bottle.

The process in a normal environment would be to then (assuming the bottle is in an upside down position) ‘push the air’ from the syringe into the bottle (thus making way for the balance of pressure when you go to draw out the fluid) then withdraw the same amount of liquid as the amount of air that you added. Otherwise, if you start with the plunger ‘down’ (meaning at the ‘0’ mark) you’ll end up having to deal with negative pressure inside the bottle, and are quite likely to induce air bubbles into the measured portion from behind the plunger due to the vacuum inside being stronger than the plunger is equipped to handle.

Everyone’s seen movies/tv where the medical tech ‘flips the needle’ with a fingertip to pull air to the top (nearest the needle tip, while it’s pointing skyward)…it’s the same thing here. Purge the air once, and you’ll almost never have to do it again IF you do like I do, and keep one needle/syringe per liquid.

With pics (for those speaking other language):

I know I’m one of the few that prefers this method of measuring (especially here on these forums). But there’s absolutely no extra or less left in the needle/tip if used properly!! Whatever’s in the needle/tip will remain there until next time, unless it wasn’t properly evacuated previously, or the syringe plunger has started to degrade (fails to maintain normal pressure/seal).

@BoDarc: I don’t mean any of this personally, I just took exception with the inaccuracy of the information that you read!

EDIT: The other aspect that is equally important (I knew that I forgot something) is which portion of the plunger to use as your point of measure!!
Just as you would see in a very small vial (receptacle) -the liquid is actually concave, and that’s why the tip of the plunger is shaped that way!

You have to use the ‘lowest part’ of the plunger section that touches the syringe wall (in a ‘needle down’ position) to measure by, not the section below it that’s concave!!

5 Likes

I’ve been scared to do that for one simple reason: The urge to start smoking again might be increased (speaking strictly for myself, not ‘in general’). Damned cig’s still smell way too good when I have folks that haven’t quit yet nearby… ><

1 Like

I get that completely and a great point that some should consider.I know some people never buy anything but a tobacco based e-juice because they are afraid they will vape more if they switched to a desert type vape.
I also can see a tobacco based liquid filling the need for those that prefer the taste of tobacco and can’t quit the stinkies for that reason.

1 Like

AbsoLUTEly!!!

If I was a betting man, I’d think that the one’s that replicate/simulate the flavor of smoking would actually work better for folks wanting to quit to start with! (Flavor is usually why there’s such brand loyalty!)

The fact that we get ‘flavor choices’ is just a (major) bonus in my book! :smiley:

Either way though, I’d still be “all over” vaping if the only choice was ‘tobacco flavored’ -as long as there was menthol! lol
(Ironically, I’d probably have never kept smoking all those years ago if it wasn’t for damned menthol.) ><

Multi-edits: UGH!! Typical. I go from one post that’s very coherent and easy to read to the next that reads like it came from someone that can barely communicate. ><
/frustration

1 Like

I was the same way , long story short I quit for a year when I smoking regular lights. Then had a few drinks one night and bummed a couple of menthol’s from my date and stayed with them for over 20 years until family showed me the power of the vape!

1 Like

nods Same deal.

Reds = 1 pack
Lights = 2-3 months
Menthol = decades.
sigh Glad those days are over!

2 Likes

What do you make with all the Black Cherry?

Thanks hommie. That’s alot of work and I think it proved my point instead of disproved. I am always open to critique, so offense never taken. There are some major differences in the aforementioned article and what we do here.

#1 needles. Medical use is like a 1/4 micro needle like you’d see for insulin injection, but we’re using large 14/16ga blunt tip needles that aren’t used for injections (and I use a longer 1 1/2" [much larger!] needle so I can reach the bottom of the bottle with my shorty 1ml syringe). The only syringe I use is a 1ml for nic measuring so I see the variance much more easily.

#2 source. I have a 30 ml bottle I refill with my nic for convenince, but medical use are rubber sealed bottle you can turn upside down and poke the needle through (why you need to pump air into before drawing dosage). I can’t turn my 30 ml bottle upside and once I have drawn liquid into syringe I cannot turn the syringe upside down and shoot out the air bubble (without shooting out a spray if toxic nic!)

I also immediately rinse and run through USB so there’s never anything left “in the needle for next time” and then I shoot out any water by pumping the syringe a couple times (post wash). In my experience the fatty needles we use and the inability to correct for air are all fixed in these Medical directions and the smaller injection-type needles used for Humans (animals too).

The test is simple. Take a fresh syringe and long blunt tip needle …with the plunger all the way depressed …with needle submerged …draw the plunger .5 ml (halfway). There will be an air gap. I just measure from the PLUNGER level and not the liquid meniscus reading, because I have moved the plunger .5ml even though the liquid may only be at .4x …the rest I must assume in in the tip/needle. I also pump any remaining nic a couple times with a couple dry draw/pumps

Unlike a rubber sealed bottle there is no vacuum to interfere with my draw …so as long as I am sure I didn’t draw in any air, I am assuming pulling the plunger from 0 to .5 draws .5 ml of liquid even if the liquid level is not immediately visible @ .5 ml …and the air I do see is from the needle/tip which is now filled with that same volume.

You could do like a nurse and shoot all that back into the bottle and redraw and maybe get less air, but I think pumping the syringe in/out would contaminate my nic with anything that was in the syringe (silicone lube and tiny bit of water?)

If I was doing multiple bottles with nic I would subsequently get less/no air with this technique and would rely on the syringe .5 ml mark as there was no air bubble to drive that first draw and the variance would still be remaining in the needle, but I cannot do what TV nurses do which is turn the syringe upside down, thwack it with their finger and shoot out the air (and some nic!)

I am regularly wrong

1 Like

From how your describing your format of measuring nic (I use a scale ) it would seem that even if you were off in your measurements the amount you would be off would be so small it wouldn’t even be considered as being off. Even with a scale, I am probably off by .005 one way or the other, I wouldn’t be too worried about 5 thousandths of a gram.

@CallMeTut Tut? problem solved
[[huggin’ it out]] Oh look! Someone got something in Vape mail!

…or not. I’m not getting my Nictine River shipment till tomorrow :sad_face:

I got my scale last week dunno if I put it up on here (??) no I did not

@BoyHowdy @Amy2 Sorry it was still private but is I just made it public now.

SSB Melons v3

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.25
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1.8
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.13
Mango (Flavorah) 2
Papaya (FA) 1.5
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 1

Flavor total: 6.68%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

My wife loves it and a friend of mine doe’s to. I cant stand it!

BlackCherry II : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/270645/BlackCherry+II

8% Black Cherry (TPA)
4% CerĂŹse (Cherry) (FA)

Flavor total: 12%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/28cT

1 Like

Hey! You ever get that wrap I sent you??

Under 60 bucks in under a week, straight from Poland! Thanks to our man @DarthVapor for his wisdom and guidance…you are the man!!!

15 Likes

sweet score :ok_hand:

1 Like