Vape Mail 2016!

The griffin is def a flavour sponge, I never use either of mine, The goon is one of my faves, one that isn’t on your list there that I got recently is the Wismec Neutron, really good rda, I recommend :+1:

1 Like

I might pick that one up on a later date. There is some Attys i wanna try out before that one though. Like the Hadaly, Apocalypse Gen2, Twisted Messes 24 and a few others.

2 Likes

nice looking decks on the Hadaly and Apocalypse for sure :thumbsup:

dammit…my shiny syndrome ears have just pricked up again…(face palm)

2 Likes

4oz and 8oz empties for aging, and 1L nic

2oz 4oz 8oz flavorings

And a few special extras

18 Likes

Those bottles are spot on pugs what do the 500s look like full of juice?

1 Like

Amazing tank bands from @Whiterose0818, love these things. Thank you for the speedy Reponses and quick shipping… ELR vape bands in hand!

Hemp wick because of @therabidweasel, can’t wait to try my new wicks, gonna read you’re tutorial again. Ty man. Been debating this jump… Hemp Wicking Tutorial
Both were perched from or inspired from our great members. Ty guys

17 Likes

Awesome mate :wink: lol

There ya go!! you are going to **Love your Daedalus!
I know I am loving mine!!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

VAPE MAIL!

13 Likes

Yeaaaaaya! :grin:

14 Likes

Be sure and read the review

16 Likes

that. is. AWESOME!

2 Likes

WOOP WOOP ! Well deserved worthy adversary !

1 Like

That tank looks awesome, checking it out now.

Thanks LiquidLabs for my liter of PDO USPS Priority and Amazon for my Green Remedy Hemp Wicking. The hemp is like a woody rayon in appearance but my initial test is going great with my Princess Leia Dual Stovetop Clapton build. Wicks great and nothing but flavor… Thanks @therabidweasel I have joined the (hemp wick) Revolution! It was interesting re-watching the PBasardo video re: wick testing …I think this is what I was looking for and comes in a plentiful supply

…Now to the LAB (PDO)!

11 Likes

Very interested to know your findings with the PDO sir :thumbsup: hemp wick sounds interesting too :thumbsup:

1 Like

I too am enjoying the hemp just had a chance to play last night. Interested in hearing about the pod too.

Came home today from a visit to Portland OR with my lady for the derby championship and found a nice little package waiting for me at my office :smiley: BCV never disappoints.

16 Likes

Get you some, Brother.
Glad you are home safely.

3 Likes

Thank you brother. :punch:

1 Like