Vape Mail 2016!

Amazing tank bands from @Whiterose0818, love these things. Thank you for the speedy Reponses and quick shipping… ELR vape bands in hand!

Hemp wick because of @therabidweasel, can’t wait to try my new wicks, gonna read you’re tutorial again. Ty man. Been debating this jump… Hemp Wicking Tutorial
Both were perched from or inspired from our great members. Ty guys

17 Likes

Awesome mate :wink: lol

There ya go!! you are going to **Love your Daedalus!
I know I am loving mine!!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

VAPE MAIL!

13 Likes

Yeaaaaaya! :grin:

14 Likes

Be sure and read the review

16 Likes

that. is. AWESOME!

2 Likes

WOOP WOOP ! Well deserved worthy adversary !

1 Like

That tank looks awesome, checking it out now.

Thanks LiquidLabs for my liter of PDO USPS Priority and Amazon for my Green Remedy Hemp Wicking. The hemp is like a woody rayon in appearance but my initial test is going great with my Princess Leia Dual Stovetop Clapton build. Wicks great and nothing but flavor… Thanks @therabidweasel I have joined the (hemp wick) Revolution! It was interesting re-watching the PBasardo video re: wick testing …I think this is what I was looking for and comes in a plentiful supply

…Now to the LAB (PDO)!

11 Likes

Very interested to know your findings with the PDO sir :thumbsup: hemp wick sounds interesting too :thumbsup:

1 Like

I too am enjoying the hemp just had a chance to play last night. Interested in hearing about the pod too.

Came home today from a visit to Portland OR with my lady for the derby championship and found a nice little package waiting for me at my office :smiley: BCV never disappoints.

16 Likes

Get you some, Brother.
Glad you are home safely.

3 Likes

Thank you brother. :punch:

1 Like

Nice Haul !
if one of those stickers is going spare, mr Pugs has a vape sticker collection going on on his mixing fridge

4 Likes

lol thanks. I’m well aware of @Pugs1970 collection :joy: The postage from US to UK would be more than the sticker but if he wants one I’m game.

4 Likes

man I’d love a Bull city sticker, in fact when I started collectin that’s the one i wanted the most but yeah, I think it’s a bit extreme postage wise, probably cheaper to fake one and get it printed lol thanks tho man, and cheers @Kalahariuk :wink:

4 Likes

I can throw in some random vape sticker dupes along with the bull city one. PM me your address and I will get them out to you. I’m a sticker junkie as well, so I know the need lol.

P.S. @Kalahariuk is the enabler so we can thank him hahaaaaaaa

7 Likes

I blame Birdz :wink:

5 Likes