Vape Mail 2016!

I agree. Would love to see a pugs review. The G2 has quickly became my favorite mod.

2 Likes

I just ordered one how is TC with SS and do the coils have to be spaced ? I have seen videos with tight coils

2 Likes

Ashamed to say,but I canā€™t answer your question. Iā€™ve only ran Nichrome 80 and kanthal in it so far. I havenā€™t had it long enough to play around with the TC. And I donā€™t own any SS :cry:

1 Like

I just really started to get into coil building so I havenā€™t ordered much wire. I just love the HĪ©hm Wrecker because it hits harder than anything Iā€™ve used. Light weight. I havenā€™t seen the full potential of what it can do yet.

My first attempt at fused claptons, 24Nichrome/34 kanthal.

9 Likes

Got a little separation on the wraps. I made 3 more sets and they wrap stayed together better.

2 Likes

throw pics of those bad boys here! :+1:

6 Likes

All from ecx

12 Likes

No itā€™s a tank band i purchased from @Whiterose0818ā€¦ the black mod covert came with the kit

2 Likes

It is yeah I bought the G2 though so if I get time I may do a review on it, I love the thing though has to be said lol, the things a tonka

1 Like

26650 from vape superstore, came with sweets!

12 Likes

Bon appetit while you charge the battery :laughing:

6 Likes

Itā€™s 3/4 charged :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ll soon rectify thatā€¦

4 Likes

discharge profile for that battery , dunno if i have sent it to you yet

4 Likes

What is that??

Xmas Supplies !

14 Likes

a graph & data of the ijoy battery capacity & the actual discharge characteristics of the battery so the battery meter is 99% accurate

3 Likes

Have you taken to drinking the stuff. Puggsy

2 Likes

Donā€™t knock it till you tried it man :wink: lmao

Helloooo mr postman

14 Likes