Vape Mail 2016!

So very happy you got 'em!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

that drip tip ROCKS \m/\m/ and I HATE all my metal ones. Too hot.Do most tanks have glass or ceramis replacable tips in styles like that? I hadn’t gotten around to thinking about that yet.

Looks great btw! Choo got’s STYLE!!

2 Likes

Thanks UT. I prefer Acrylic or Delrin drip tips. I absolutely despise glass. You take two good tugs and they look like crap.
Metal just gets too hot for me, and it is always …cold to the lips.

1 Like

Looking forward to hearing what you think of it after you put it through its paces. :slight_smile:
Vape ON PV!

1 Like

@bradslinux So how much are they and do you post to the UK?

2 Likes

Still can’t find one in the eu/uk.

The ipv x2 tungsten coil. Ohm’s cold 0.05, hot 0.08.
Not a cloud machine but plenty of flavour.
@LordVapor this might intrest you buddy.

5 Likes

Oh wow that looks beautiful on there. So what temp/wattage you running it at? My next wish is the come out with a green version of the tank and mod. But I really wish they just went with a regular RTA design.

I’m running mine at 480f and 55w. Tried to go higher but getting dry hits. But i can see that it’s down to my wicking, so have to practise a bit.
Real easy to wick, clean and change flavours. Coils are good for 6 mts ( so they say).
Flavour is there but have to master the wick to get the best i think. :ok_hand:

Well keep me posted. I may get one just for shits and giggles. But until then this looks pretty damn good too…

1 Like

Will do buddy. I changed the glass in my billow v2 to get a match.

3 Likes

Pretty cool too! My silver one should be here from FastTech sometime before Christmas. I am thinking it will be used for my new Diablo. The authentic Diablo is probably my favorite tank now. Beast of a creation. I just wish they made them in blue.

1 Like

Awsome can’t wait to see a pic. I’ve been in 2 minds whether to have a go at a clone, just to check them out.
If there up to it you don’t mind getting an authentic.

here’s my baby blue… haha :wink::wink:

3 Likes

What you think of the Diablo’s?

You definitely should buy one. But the best clones are on eBay . Let me see if I can find them on the EU side of the pond for you…

Pop into this thread in a bit and I will give my run down of the 5 Diablos I have.

1 Like

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - TFA 60ml

Just some refills. This tells you what I’ve used up making juice just for myself. Sorry my internet connection is so, slow I can barely do anything, so I had to put this msg at the end. Nicotine River sure has good prices and I’m looking forward to receiving their new bottles with the twist caps. I did put ELR in the coupon code box and got a discount. Thanks. Wish they had free shipping.

1 Like

sillyrabbit, Do you realize the joy you bring to people. When I read your name, it makes me happy.

2 Likes

Well thank you. I’m glad I can make someone mile :grinning:

3 Likes