Vape Mail 2016!

Looks like Christmas over there!! :slightly_smiling: Love the green setup.

1 Like

Would like to see what you think of those Diabloā€™s. How is that blue one actually blued?

It is blue anodize. Looks pretty durable. Anodize actually penetrates the metal by .0005" or so depending on the Anodizer. So to scratch it off it would take getting into the metal a bit. But over time it will surely wear. Especially on the edges of the knurled rings. But I think it will look pretty cool worn in. They are really nice tanks. Threads are a little squeaky on the blue one, but that is because it is so dry from being cleaned for anodize. I havenā€™t disassembled the stainless tank yet. I will get them wicked up tonight and post in a thread about them.

2 Likes

Advken. Better late than never. :yum:

4 Likes

Nice. I like mine. But itā€™s a pain to get it wicked perfectly. I have yet to get a good setup in mine that doesnā€™t leak. But I turn it upside down when I tighten the top and hit it like a mutha for awhile til the pressure regulates.

Edit: Then I refill it because by then itā€™s empty lol.

1 Like

Wow @Heaven_Gifts sends out their prizes fast :smiley:

UD Balrog 70W TC :slight_smile: Itā€™ll have to wait a few days to get unpacked though :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

congratulationsā€¦:wink: canā€™t wait for you input

Yup! :grinning: I see mine with the DHL track info out for delivery today. Looks like itā€™s going to be my go to Ti mod; donā€™t think itā€™s able to do TC with SS.

Thatā€™s awesome! I have the black with red splatter one. If I could figure out how to post a pic on hereā€¦Uploadingā€¦ thanks for all the help with this, I know it went off topicā€¦

I upload mine to Photobucket.

1 Like

Iā€™ll see what I can doā€¦ Thanks!

2 Likes

No problem. Once you get it on Photobucket, there is a link on the photoā€™s page. Click the link next to ā€œIMGā€ and it will copy the link. Then come here and past that link in. That is if you are on PC. The Android app is a little different. You select share, then click ā€œCopy Linkā€ and select the ā€œIMGā€ link again.

2 Likes

While editing your comment in the above menu youā€™ll see </> and then the next item is kind of a line with a UP Arrow above it. This is the icon to click to add a picture. You can both upload one that is on your computer or add a image location that is on the web. Itā€™s not too hardā€¦

Hopefully you have been around and posted enough to have the privilege to upload picsā€¦

3 Likes

Nice. Did you win that Lars?

1 Like

You could always send it to me and I will happily unpack it for you! Free of charge even!

2 Likes

Got my new Cuboid. :grin:
This thing is F@@$ sweet! Feels good in the hand, itā€™s slightly taller and heavier. Love the battery door for sure, makes the mode sleeker and no uneven edges like other modes with removable panels. And the screen on the side is so nice, you can see what your settings are with very little effort.

6 Likes

Loving mine mate, it works like a dream. Looks sweet with the griffin on top to, exelent tank. :wink:

1 Like

Well i finally got my uwell rafale tank today. Came with 316L SS coils. On TC mode this thing is junk. Run in power mode and it came to life. Its not the worst tank i ever used. The airflow is amazing.
Would i go out and buy another if i loose this one. Ummmm hell no lol

2 Likes

Grey Cuboid- SS Crown. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can already tell the battery life is going to be great.