Vape Mail 2016!

The tfv4 and the Aromamizer takes the stand for me. Not a crown fan either.

2 Likes

Im running a 0.08 ti build in my griffin on the cuboid and its eating my batts lol, but what can you expect when itā€™s that low. :yum:

1 Like

Mine along with tonites mixing session :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What donā€™t you like about the crown tank if I might ask?

To me the airflow is a little restricted, and to me the flavor is better in the Aromamizer and the tfv4. But thats just me.

2 Likes

Chilling with my Balrogā€¦ thanks @Heaven_Gifts!

Iā€™ll give this a few days and be coming back with some opinions. :thinking:

For now, all I have to say is, EVERY MOD in the world should have a purlicue firing button! :sunglasses: Just grip your mod and squeeze! Sweet!

6 Likes

Not surprising, I too am running a Ti Build ohming out at .09 and go through 2 battery changes per day on my IPV4s or if I use my Rx200 I can still not get a full day of charge. Those low builds in TC mode really eat the batteries. That is for sureā€¦

3 Likes

True dat bro. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Can the drip tip on the blue Diablo be turned over so the flutes are down? I thought I seen on there web site that it could. If so Iā€™m going to get one.

Just so everyone knows, if you already didnā€™t. The Cuboid screen has the plastic film on it, just like the VTC mini.

2 Likes

Yes seen mine and left it on. Donā€™t know why because itā€™s all shiny under there. :wink:

1 Like

Leaving mine on until it looks like crap. Took it off my VTC mini, wish I hadnā€™t.

2 Likes

Same here with the e vic. It will come off the cuboid eventually :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, it flips over. There is a Delrin piece that it slides over. I am using the silver tip, but if I use this tank it will get a different tip. The Silver tip where the notches are are full of burrs. So anyone using it be sure to polish it up with a piece of sandpaper or Scotch-bright. I hit mine on the buffer. Those notches were very sharp.

But regardless, I have yet to get this thing built. The set screws are made of bubble gum. The Allen wrench that comes with the tank is made of cream cheese. Neither of these materials are good for screwing :slightly_smiling: So I canā€™t get them tight enough to hold the coils in place without stripping.

I managed to BARELY fit 2.75mm 22awg Ti coils on the deck at 6.5 wraps. Maybe 5.5 wraps would be better. But again, I canā€™t get the coils tight anyway. When I get home I will try my Wiha allen set as they tend to fit a little snugger.

2 Likes

and the rx200 as wellā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Just noticed it on there too lol. Leaving that on aswell until it has to come off. :yum:

1 Like

DaMomma is rockinā€™ some new vape mail today!

10 Likes

Thank you @LordVapor for the TFV4 coils. I got them in today. God bless

1 Like

Nice. Crank that mod up to 100w and have fun!

You should grab that dual RBA as soon as you can. I have a dual Ti build in my Stainless TFV4 and I love it!

1 Like

Yeah i need to grab one. There cheap. Like $7 or $8. Gearbest shipped them already. But you know how that slow boat can be lol