Vape Mail 2016!

Colour coordinated. Love it. :yum:

1 Like

That whole setup - BADASS! I want that. A guy local to me has a buddy that does the plastic dip. You seen the one where they can dip an item and it will have dollar bills or whatever picture you choose on the item? It is very nice. Anyway, I thought about having my Sigelei dipped. I think it would look good with my logo on it.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see THAT !!

I will take a pic of my buddies mechanical mod tonight if he has it at the shop. It is the coolest mod you ever seen I tell ya, next to that Flavorah one of course.

1 Like

My Diablo RTA came in todayā€¦it looks and feels real nice! iā€™ll try to build on it tonight! iā€™ll post pix of it if i doā€¦
@SthrnMixer
@LordVapor
didnt you guys order one as well?? be lookin for it!

Yup, I have two coming. Ordered right after you did. Was it delivered USPS?

yes sirā€¦USPS

1 Like

Good. I love USPS. They stick stuff in my mailbox, and itā€™s there when I get home. Fedex comes by and gives it to my neighbors.

Speaking of FedEx, I have a package coming from Glass Bottle Outlet via FedEx. Friday it was in Knoxville Tennessee. It is to be held at the FedEx terminal in the town where I live (Terre Haute, IN). So I figured by last night it would be there waiting for me. So I stopped by FedEx on my way home from work. I go into the FedEx Express office and give the lady my tracking number. She says ā€œItā€™s a ground package and itā€™s at the ground office. You will have to drive to the FedEx Ground building further down the road.ā€ She also said ā€œJust press the buzzer at the gate and they will let you in.ā€ I heard her tell a lady in front of me the same story. I also hear her tell her they would have her package waiting for her.

So I drive down the road a block or so and turn at the huge FedEx sign. There is a gate. There is a buzzer. So I press the buzzer and when the lady answers I ask if that was where I needed to be. She said no, and that I had to drive further down the road and go to the FedEx building behind the Clabber Girl building. So off I go.

I get to the next building and park. There is a gate that looks like I am entering a prison. I press the buzzer and a guy lets me in. There are two doors. Neither is lit. Neither has a sign telling me where I want to go. And they are a long way from each other. I am freezing my ass off so I choose the one that looked like it was the door I needed but changed my mind half-way there and went to the other one. I walk to the door and there is a little sign ā€œCustomers - use other doorā€.

By this point I am pretty ticked off and frozen. I get to the other door and walk in. They asked for my tracking number and disappear. I had somehow managed to get there ahead of the lady I was behind at the first office, because she came in a couple minutes after I did. The guy comes back and says ā€œYour package is in Champaign Illinoisā€. I live in Terre Haute Indiana. So it went 3 hours North-West of me and stopped again.

The lady that was ahead of me, that was now behind me told the guy who she was. They were handing her a package that was sitting there waiting for her as I walked out the door. Now why didnā€™t the first lady, who asked for my tracking number save me all the trouble and tell me my package wasnā€™t there instead of telling me it was at the ground office? I almost stopped back in on my way by, but I knew better.

1 Like

you a stronger man than iā€¦moments like that command meā€¦i woulda stopped and spoke my mind and risked an expulsionā€¦
sorry about your shit luck, though, brotherā€¦i get ALL my mail sent to my place of business, as thats where iā€™m always atā€¦glassbottleoutlet.com is da bomb, for real, just sayingā€¦hundreds of bottles and no cracked or broken bottles, ever

2 Likes

As promised. Pics of a custom box mod hydro dipped

6 Likes

How in the world did they get pictures of my ex-wife and ex-mother-in-law to put on that mod! :scream:

6 Likes

That. Is. AWESOME!

You beat me to the punch!

Pics donā€™t do it justice. But these next pics are awesome!

Todayā€™s Vape Mail
In this shot from left to rightā€¦
Diablo Silver RTA, Extra glass for Crius, Smax ā€œSheā€™s a Dimeā€ E-Liquid, Diablo blue RTA, Tuglyfe Tugboat DNA 200 mod, Alliance V2+ Splatter edition (green w/red splatter) RDA, OBS Crius RTA.

These Diabloā€™s look amazingly well made. They were so cheap I was expecting shotty craftsmanship. But wow, was I surprised!

And here are the extras that come with the Alliance V2

And the best piece of vape gear I have ever purchased
The Tuglyfe Tugboat DNA 200 is just amazing. Paired with the Alliance = the best vape I have EVER hadā€¦

Oh, the Tugboat and the Alliance are all USA made!

15 Likes

very nice set up, Iā€™m jellies

Iā€™m curious how well you like the Diablo. Let us know. :smiley:

To be honest, with all the new toys it will be awhile before I even build them LOL. Maybe tomorrow I can get to them. I am anxious to try the Crius too. But not much time left in my day before bed.

2 Likes

Received some flavors I ordered last weekend. The snow really put the skids on deliveries for lots of folks.
The bottles with low levels didnā€™t come that way, I have already transferred them into the bottles I mix from. :slightly_smiling: I really like getting 4 oz bottles of LorAnn and the glass bottles from Wizard Labs.

6 Likes

No hurry. I am very curious about them. I love a good RTA, those look pretty damned sweeeeet!

1 Like

Yeah, they are very nice. But I just noticed something. The extra glasses I got for the Crius are way too short (my initial post said they were for the Diabloā€™s). The glass will not tighten with the tank screwed all the way together. I am a bit bummed. But at least they were cheap.

Nevermind. I am a noob. The bottom o-ring was stuck to the stock glass. The colored glass fits perfect :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes