Vape Mail 2016!

Just got my Griffin 25 working good and the damn bottom air flow ring is getting stuck half way closed. I dont know why they made it smaller than the rest of the tank, you cant get a hold of the F–king thing.
Maybe I’ll clean it real good when it’s out of juice. Far as I can tell you cant dissasemble the bottom from the post down.

1 Like

Just got my first ultrasonic cleaner, and 4 Ehpro Kayfun Lite V2 clones. After seeing the FDA regs, I might get another half dozen of the KFLs and stash them. They were only $9.95 ea. Should have 1000 ft of wire coming any day, from the Lightning Vapes 50% off wire sale (running this week).

6 Likes

I am consistently blown away by the graciousness, love, and generosity that abounds on this forum. Completely unbeknownst to me, @LordVapor and @therabidweasel conspired together for my b-day, and this amazing piece of kit showed up in my mailbox. A million thank you’s wouldn’t even come close, so the one will have to do. From the bottom of my heart, thank you; I am so very blessed. All of you restore my faith in humanity and remind me daily that the world is full of beautiful people. I’m thrilled that I get to be involved with such an amazing group.

25 Likes

:blush:
That looks nice! I haven’t seen a good pic of one til now. And now I have to have one!

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Yup. We have the BEST guys and gals here, no doubt.
Enjoy it, @JoJo . You do a lot for this community!

5 Likes

My birthday is in 5 days. Just sayin’…

5 Likes

There is a bunch of really amazing ppl on here. There generosity is amazing. Awesome. Happy birthday JoJo

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!! You deserve it!!!

4 Likes

We are already putting a package together for you, and I shouldn’t say anything…
But we are gonna send you our 5ml used flavor bottles… COD.
We love you, and want you to know we are thinking about you. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well that’s just awesome! I knew I can count on you guys! I am also glad you have my address (creepy) and are willing to send overseas!

2 Likes

Wow flavour is awesome. I now realise how much flavour I’m missing with the Griffin 25.

9 Likes

What the hell is that? Very interested, especially with the Griffin comment. Because the flavor on that tank is really great.

1 Like

Haha it’s this http://www.wismec.com/product/theorem-atomizer/

Using the notch coil

1 Like

Ahh. You had me up until www.wismec.com lol. Jaybo needs to find a more consumer friendly company to market his designs. I have sworn off Wismec. But I may be able to overlook that because that tank looks very cool. Keep us updated on your thoughts please.

1 Like

My Efusion Duo showed up.
Nice with the yellow abalone panels! :yum:

10 Likes

Nice looking setup :+1:

2 Likes

Turned up early!

6 Likes

And so did this!

8 Likes

You’re worth it !!!
And it’s easy to backtrack an IP address, then google earth the GPS. :sunglasses:

1 Like