Vape Mail 2016!

Yeah that sucks Jo. I doubt that gouge will affect how it vapes.

Hey, maybe you could call around and see if someone locally sells the green tank for the GM. If so drive over and see if it fits the clone. Probably cost more than the clone did though :frowning:

LoL Yup. Iā€™m not that worried about it. The clear tip is in perfect shape and Iā€™ve got silicone tips I can use, too. Maybe FT will comp me for the cost of a new drip tip. :stuck_out_tongue: Not sure how Iā€™ll feel about a glass drip tip anyway.

It is a bit on the stubby side, however, Iā€™ve kinda gotten used to lower profile drip tips since many tanks I own have super low drip tip profiles.

1 Like

The glass for me was so so. Didnā€™t love it or hate it. But I got this acrylic tip for mine and never looked back.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve got a few new drip tips like that coming from Origin Vape, just for that reason; theyā€™re a bit more substantial of a drip tip. :wink: And look nice to boot!

yup I almost forgot about themā€¦ haha

1 Like

Got my cuboid in.loving it just waiting for some ss.also got the griffin.put some Claptonā€™s in 3mm Claptonā€™s fit.Vaping a gingerbread recepie tasting sweet

7 Likes

YaY!!! Just received my Aromamizer RDTA and some Inawera flavorings from overseas!

Now I HAVE to build ā€¦ lol

8 Likes

Yes you do! Then get ready to fall in love.

2 Likes

After a while, you and @Jondamon will be tearing up the the coil threads together! :wink:

2 Likes

Now there ya go. I love my Aromamizer. I put a 24g SS 10 wrap under the hood. Hust let your touch the bottom of the deck. Donā€™t lay in like a rda. And it will wick awesome. Not one dry hit that Iā€™ve had.

1 Like

I just got some gplat elite 22g wire in and a couple new glass drip tips.

3 Likes

Finally got my Sapors today, along with 30 more flavorings that i obviously neededā€¦

26g 316L duals @ .2ohms with a fruit loops ive been working on. Wozersā€¦ I may have found my new favorite attys, might be a little to early to say that but damn. The flavor is excellent and i was quite skeptical with the air flow arrangement.

May also be time to order that 200w Cuboid ive been stalkingā€¦

3 Likes

A oh so light whisperā€¦Wismecā€¦Wismecā€¦

1 Like

Order it. Love mine. :yum:[quote=ā€œKen_O_Where, post:94, topic:42556ā€]
May also be time to order that 200w Cuboid ive been stalkingā€¦
[/quote]

1 Like

Arenā€™t you just loving the Aromamizer! I have 4 now. I still have 4 Crowns and 1 TFV4 that I am using, but all my other tanks I am retiring. just not enough flavor.

3 Likes

Yes im loving it a lot. I find my self using it the most then my billow v2. My 2 favorite tanks so far.

And of course the dryer just broke. Fare well dreams of more powerā€¦

1 Like

:sos:

Know the feeling; about to spend $300 on 2 new tires for my truck. :pensive: Kinda have to do that so I can go to work and make money to buy my next mod. :rage:

8 Likes

Stupid prioritiesā€¦

8 Likes