Vape Mail 2016!

Did me 22g TI 8 wrap spred duel coil 2.5mm 0.08 ohm. Japanese cotton and took the top down. Lol. Oh what a feeling :wink:

3 Likes

I am waiting on the postal worker right now for mine, that is a nice mod I only wish the battery was replaceable! 5.8 ml of juice 3000mah great little setup.

2 Likes

this is the wismec dna200 takes 3 18650s, so I always have charged batteries

1 Like

I still can not find a link, I all know is what I have heard around the forums and that does not say much I do believe you and Lars, and I want to believe what they are saying about the 3 layers of materials 1500 = 4500mah! I do know that I get much longer Battery life from the Li-Po than I get from 3-18650s so I am lost! I have been searching for enlightenment of this issue, if you can help me out with LINKS to LIPO batteries it would be greatly appreciated! THANKS

PS This turns out to be a great mod, came to me fully charged! great to hold in hand firing button in the right spot! no issues what so ever, every mod I put on it short, tall, fat, small, round and square looks great due to centered 510 connector. And everything I put on fires right up Software works just fine.:sunglasses:

Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦

3 Likes

I was looking at the panzer mod. Iv had the lipo battery before, and it didnā€™t last half as long as the tree 18650s. But things have inproved sense then

I have the wismec DNA200, and RX200 also love em both right along The Hcigar200, I just figured for $119.00 I couldnā€™t go wrong!

It would depend on the number of cells and how they are wired together.

Do the LiPO mods have battery protection to keep you from discharging the LiPOā€™s too low? Because if you discharge a LiPO too far the battery dies.

Well i got my TFV4 today. Still braking in the tripple coil. It only came with instaled coil. No extra glas. And one band. Oh well maybe someone has extra parts i can get from them. I do like the selection of coils they have for this thing.

1 Like

They sell them in the single kit, and the full kit. The single kit is what I bought the second time around. I have plenty of quad coils I got from GearBest for a steal. So I just wanted the tank. I would suggest you buy the dual RBA for it. And while you are at it order and extra glass. Fasttech has 7 different colored glasses in one kit for like $5 or so. Itā€™s a really good deal. I use the quad coils at work. On my Sigelei 150w I vape at 100w all day long. At home my silver TFV4 is used with the dual RBA in it and dual Ti build at 22awg wrapped 7 times (I think) on a 2.5mm wrap. It vapes like a dream. Well, they both do. I want to try the Ti coils they are selling now. But I think I would rather just grab another dual RBA. I sent @Big_Benny_MI my extra dual RBA for the gift exchange, then found out shortly afterwards he ordered one already. So maybe you can con him out of the one I sent him :wink:

2 Likes

Sweet , different colors would be bad ass. FastTech, i have bought anything from them as of yet. Well i canā€™t buy shit right now lol. Thanks brother. All i got was the T3 coil. And its a great vape. But buy this thing drinks the liquid

1 Like

Yes it does. If you want a couple quad coils I can part with a couple. I will take care of the shipping.

What I have found with the replacement coils, is if you use them for a day or two, change them out for another and clean them in vodka. Wash them out with distilled water and let them dry. They last a very long time that way. Depending on if you vape coil killer juice or not of course.

2 Likes

Ok thank you. Ive seen some saying clean them that way. I will pm you.

1 Like

No problem man. I need to order another RBA. If I do I will grab a couple. I want to try that triple one also I think. But I havenā€™t seen any comments on it yet. Might help if I look for some though :wink:

2 Likes

I got my Geekvape Griffin in the mail yesterday. But I didnā€™t even know it arrived until this morning. So on my way to work I stop at the mail box and got the surprise. So a U-turn was made and I ran back into the house and grabbed my Ti wire, my cotton, my scissors, my needle nose, my flush cut nippers, screwdrivers, and my coil jig. I get to work, disassemble the tank and get it cleaned up. I am getting ready to coil my wire when I realize I only brought my regulated mod with me that doesnā€™t have temp control. I am so bummed!

3 Likes

that is the worst ! I sometimes order stuff with a guy at work and when I get it in the morning all I do is look at the clock to get home and get my shit going it make for a grueling dayā€¦ haha I feel ya bro!!!

2 Likes

I am going to build it and wick it up so I can sit here and drool while staring at it. It is actually a simple tank design, but dayum that deck is huge! Reminds my of the Ohmega, only bigger.

2 Likes

Ok. I just received this set of replacement glass tanks for my TFV4 . They donā€™t seem to fit right.
I slid my old tank off, but it took a bit of muscle to get it off the top, therefore, it had a good seal. When
I slide the new one into the top portion, it slides in too easily. Iā€™m afraid it will just fall off. It doesnā€™t seem
to be wide enough?

Am I doing something wrong? Help?

What am I missing here?

NEVERMINDā€¦ Iā€™M A DUFUS-HEADā€¦ grrrrr figured it out. they work great so far!

Nothing to see hereā€¦ move along. :slightly_smiling:

6 Likes

Wanna share what it was in case someone else has an issueā€¦?

The tank doesnā€™t have to be that tight at the top, where it slides in because
of the way itā€™s put togetherā€¦ with the atomizer screwing into the tube at the top.
Hard to describe. But, it all works easily. I was just not thinking at that moment
very well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Red looks pretty nice on the TFV4, mounted on my Segeili, dontcha think?

10 Likes

I was looking at the different colors. Looks nice

1 Like