Vape Mail 2016!

No hay problema , jefe. Tenía un bolsillo lleno de ’ gustos’ hasta hace aproximadamente un mes … Creo que got arruinados en la lavadora …

jajajajaaaa perfecto! (jajaja is spanish for hahaha) always makes me do a double take when family texts me with that.

Made my first order from nicotene river just now
Nic 24 mg for freezer and flavors in 4 oz nice price went with free shipping man I like the prices little better on flavours still like gremlin diy also

2 Likes

Now offering Flavor West products.
Just ordered for long term storage.

1 Like

I am glad you finally got your feet wet (in the river) @Nicotine_River is top-shelf, and my favorite. They have it, I need it, I buy it, simple as that. Any problem always becomes no problem with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh_pYXnj248

2 Likes

I agree @ozo. @Nicotine_River has come a long way very quickly and is my first choice for quality liquids at a fair price. If they carried all the concentrates I use, I wouldn’t shop anywhere else.

2 Likes

Just for the record, I used up all 147 “Likes” I had for the day on @Pro_Vapes reply above… @Nicotine_River has earned the “JD Power” award equivalent in products, performance, and especially customer service.

3 Likes

@MisterSinner
For my Brother and friend…I am dumping these on you for personal use as you see fit.

9 Likes

Sometimes we are fortunate we live here, sometimes you are fortunate to be there.
I wish it could all be equal, but that must have been a dream I had.
Crikey, I will just leave it at that,eh?

1 Like

Is nicotene river always free shipping
Seemed like it was on all I got

They ( @Nicotine_River ) just changed to free shipping on orders over 1lb I believe

Nicotine_River
9d

Good evening everyone!

I have a quick update. The discount code for 10% off no longer works for the rest of this month :frowning: as an experiment we are now offering free shipping. Instead of offering free shipping on a price basis, we are offering it on a weight basis. Because we sell items that range from $0.25 to $200,000 and 0.01lbs to 10,000lbs we can’t offer free shipping on everything. We will offer it on all ords that collectively weigh between 1lb - 25lbs. Meaning you can order numerous flavors, nic, pg & vg and as long as it is over 1lb you will receive free shipping. On the flip side we also offer the exact same deal that Essential depot does as well now. Two gallons of VG, PG or one of each for 39.99 and free shipping. Looking forward to hearing your guys thoughts and responses. We want to make the best decisions with you guys.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Now that’s awesome. Thanks brother :joy:

1 Like

Ordered a few more flavors from @DonovanECX , love the small size option for trying new flavors!

Got my order in from Liquid Barn also.We calling this one the blame it on @Amy2 order!

Picked up a few flavors from Flavorah as well , some restocks and some new to me.I was disapointed when I placed my order and left a note asking when the new ones were going to be available on their site and they included them for free , love Flavorah !

15 Likes

Wooooo! Another nice score! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Woo woo your Guna be busy !!!

2 Likes

You know it , going to try your Pink Freeze and make a gallon of your Vienna Sunset ! I have been coveting the last few drops of that bottle you sent!:yum:

2 Likes

That’s a ton of flavors and that will keep you busy for a while i’m sure :smile:

2 Likes

Aw that’s super sweet of you. Luckily for you the pink freeze is basically a SNV but Vienna sunset yep you’ll have a few weeks on it.

That is why I seed steep. It’s hard and I mean hard to give up that last 2-3 Mls of your juice but it’s worth it in the end that next batch is just as delicious as the previous one and it doesn’t necessarily steep quicker but it will be ready in the allotted time.

1 Like

I hope so , I have been in a rut mixing the same old things instead of trying something new! Hopefully this will inspire me to mix up something other than my usual desert vapes and I am going to try some tobacco mixes .

2 Likes

You should so make @Bearkat 's SSB Melons if you have everything. Oh my Gawd it’s the best juice of the summer !!!

2 Likes