Vape Mail 2016!

Under a week. Wow. To the US?

1 Like

@Bearkat thanks for the share I need something good that steeps fast(er) For those who are reading challenged the notes from above link say 8+days …but like 8 minutes? Is it good in 8 minutes :wink: heh thx again I know this was a cooperative effort from several folks but you were the original V1

heh I might have the flavors (and nic!) to make now

1 Like

FedEx sux but Nicotine River ROCKS. Next time I get my Nic USPS Priority so it’s nice and cool on a plane, not baking in an 18 wheeler for a week :frowney_face:

Still over joyed… Mission Accomplished …and B00M …oh wait is that a sticker? yes it is

12 Likes

Right! Told ya they are ridiculously fast!! Faster than most US vendors, haha.

3 Likes

I spent all morning adding all my flavors and dupe checking everything (apologies to @JoJo who likely got a ton of messages) …my “what can I make” is now 66 PAGES.

5 Likes

I bet you dollars to donuts the very next recipe you wish to make you will still have to sub something!
My "what can I make " is now 87 pages and I still don’t have everything needed for what I want to make!:sob:

4 Likes

Nice haul
I never thought of the Fed ex truck heating my stuff up

Next time turn the bottles in the bags where we can read them please
We need to know what you are getting so we can post recipies with flavors you don’t already have
That is how it works sure seems that way sometimes
Thanks

6 Likes

Aint that the truth. I swear sometimes that is exactly what you people do! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

It is even more sinister than that once you get all of TPA and Capella flavors then they change to Flavor Art
You get them and they change to Flavorah med Flower
OOO liquid barn real flavors
They are very crafty here

9 Likes

No it hasn’t showed up yet.

Wow…I sent that like a week ago.
W. Broadway, right?

1 Like

I think that wrap is cursed! lmao :joy:

2 Likes

I was the winner of the 4th give away for @Heaven_Gifts 8th Anniversary HeavenGifts 8th Anniversary Celebration Sales and Win anything Contest
for those that don’t know about it.

I was selected to get a iStick but shortly after winning @Heaven_Gifts (Christina) contacted me and informed me that right at that time it was out of stock and offered me another device… a good device, but it wasn’t something I thought I would use and asked if a different comparable device (these devices were more costly than the iStick that was currently out of stock). A day or two went by remember this happened only a few days ago.
Then 22 hours ago, Christina sent me a private message that a device had been sent and I should be getting a tracking number…
Sorry I’m getting long winded…
This was sent out of CHINA on the 29th according to the postmarking… to the lower left corner of Missouri… in less than 3 days…

Getting ready to open it now…
If you haven’t gotten in on the great give away’s from this great company… (yes, I have bought other products from them)

12 Likes

With their massive selection and shipping so fast they might as well be local I think they are becoming my favorite vendor :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t used @Heaven_Gifts before , but I am going to after hearing all the good stories about them such as yours.

1 Like

Yea 316 W. Broadway St.

To tell you the truth I’ve had packages go from Indianapolis to Michigan and back to SouthBend then to me in Etna Green for no reason. My order from NR this last time took a round the states trip also, not NR flualt.

USPS— if you like getting stoned that"s the job for you LOL :joy:

2 Likes

@CallMeTut …Tut that’s a great mod. Super-congrats on how that worked out

keep me posted, brother!

Just picked it up a few minutes ago. You are the Man! Thank you very much.

Man is it green. But I like it,and I’m going to install as soon as I can.:grinning:

5 Likes