Vape Mail 2017!

Just got a really nice care package from @GPC2012. 5 coil cartridges for my beloved Penguin pocket-pal and five bottles of his hand crafted juice. Whatta guy!

7 Likes

i knew @GPC2012 was a nice guy, once you got past the grumpy old fart!

3 Likes

Grumpy old farts have the best stories though. :rofl:

5 Likes

As long as they can remember them… :wink:

4 Likes

that why they are grumpy! they cant do the fun stuff any more!

4 Likes

Check out some of these builders

2 Likes

so what does the B on the bag mean ??

11 Likes

Is it the Black model?

3 Likes

yes it is thank you lol so no box they always just send a little bag ??

1 Like

Thank you @Vapesourcing !! This is an awesome mod to win. I cant wait to see how it vapes :grin::grin:

12 Likes

More flavors and battery wraps.

11 Likes

B stands for Black

2 Likes

Yeah 528 think that since they believe they are high end a simple bag means they are just that. My opinion is that it is kinda cheap and a bag doesn’t protect the RDA at all during shipping.

3 Likes

That makes it extra special, kinda like Crown Royal! (Pardon me while I go dry heave at memories of drunken revelries…)

5 Likes

Yeah, Mine came just in a bag as well. Kinda cheap if you ask me. Mine is Brass but doesn’t have any letters on it.

4 Likes

My wife keeps asking what I want for my B day next month, I just have too many flavors that I haven’t tried (but already own) to want more (of course the next vendor that has a sale will still get some of my funds… lol) thats a nice looking mod @JamsGrumpyGills how does it feel in the hands?

3 Likes

The White Rose fairy came today!

15 Likes

That’s huuuge (looking)!!
What’s it take? 6 batteries? Or one Flux capacitor!

4 Likes

Lipo, courtesy of @Whiterose0818.

3 Likes

I figured. I was just joking about the camera angle.
I guess I should have went with my original thought of “it’s half the size of a chair back!!” But then I wouldn’t have been able to work in the Flux capacitor…

6 Likes