Vape Mail 2017!

I’d take a Pacer over a Pinto any day!

4 Likes

Yeah. Fair enough. /sigh
Funny. But sadly true.

3 Likes

Ahhh the Pinto. Ford’s only horse that was stillborn.
Lol

8 Likes

Only because they changed the gas tank.

3 Likes

The 2.4 liter engine that they used for some of the models is a damn decent little powerhouse. It’s the shining jewel buried in 500 lbs of abortive smog equipment and Mustang II reject parts! It’s been a staple in the sandrail communities for a while-Most people eventually get frustrated with the aircooled VW motors and swap over to the 2.4.(Comes from too many people trying to turn a 1600 cc motor into a 2140 cc fire-breathing monster)

6 Likes

Oh, how I wish that it weren’t true! Sorry for dooking on your comment.

6 Likes

Finaly after a week and half held by customs, flavor batch finaly arived !!
Thumbs up european mail :roll_eyes:

Thank you @ecigexpress again !!

What made me smile again was the next batch of flavors to try clone 1 particular eliquid, curious how this will turn out :slight_smile: , arived at the same day !

8 Likes

@Brunkezz You’ve got yourself some really great flavors there mate. Congrats on getting customs to give them up !!!

7 Likes

I actualy didn’t but i guess they gotten tired to receive my angry calls i guess.
I need to find a way to make this smoother tough …

3 Likes

you won those flavors? Otherwise i would order in a EU store

3 Likes

I never drove one or worked on one so I’ll defer to your expertise on Pacers.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

dropped my old one , holy mother of scales this is huge lol

11 Likes

I bought the same one a couple months ago. Super sensitive! Try this…turn it on, zero it out, then blow on the deck, watch the readout. It’s crazy!

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes hehe, I took the bowl off, not sure what you had been using, the LB seems medium sized to me. Sure works good though.

2 Likes

I’m sure it a good scale but the blowing test tell you nothing my 7 dollar or so chinese scale does that.

3 Likes

Not sure what your point is, mine was a joke!

3 Likes

Just saying.

Good scales off which the praise is song every where. And would it be easier to get EU side at US prices i would have gotten one too, at least i would have been sure before hand that it was good and it still has many benefits above my cheap scale. But as it stood when i started and got my scales the where just to expensive this side of the water at least to my tastes.

4 Likes

That drives me nuts. Where I mix there is an air vent blowing on me. I always have to turn the air off to mix :grin:

4 Likes

it was a cheap scale :wink: $28 usd came with a cord and the weights to calibrate

2 Likes

i was usisng an aws its 500grm flat one little square.

2 Likes