Vape Mail 2018

Got the rest of the Priests in to keep the copper one company…:innocent:

20180402_141702

16 Likes

There can be only one !

It’s finally arrived :blush:

10 Likes

Back to work, will play with this beast later… and ask @Cutlass92 a few questions in discord. But had to check out the 20ml option

10 Likes

Thank you @whosyourdaddy. I think I have like 5-6 of those big display stands, but I’m already OUT of room LOL. You never have enough. I don’t closet anything, except my big jugs of PG and VG. The racks (and flavors) just stay where they are. I have heavy curtains, so no UV coming in and I’ve had no real issues storing them like that, and I have so many now, it’s impractical to set them all up, mix, then tear down. As far as steeping, I’ve never really did the whole, “Dark closet, dark drawer” thing, and I steep all my “not sure if I’m going to like this or not” mixes in clear PET bottles. Once I have a keeper, or big batching for sale(s), I steep them all in varying sizes of black PET bottles with twist tops.

17 Likes

Good mines gonna be going on the desk

2 Likes

Sometimes simpler is better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have Dollar trees by me and they had 3-4 usable trays that were $1.00 each pretty good deal I bought a few of each size. some are good for even mods and tanks, if you have one in you area check it out. here is one size but they had a few different ones. www.dollartree.com/Essentials-16-Compartment-Plastic-Organizer/p367086/index.pro

8 Likes

Wow, at a dollar a piece, I could clean up my whole hoard on the cheap !!!

3 Likes

Nice price… But I’m confused (hoping you can clarify their advertising screwup…) OR Their math doesn’t add up:

IF the whole thing is supposedly 5" wide, and 5" long… Then how is each compartment magically 2.250 inches??
Especially when they’re 4 compartments wide?

I’m betting it should be 1.25 inches each… But please confirm!

4 Likes

They have a few different styles, but there is a discrepancy you noted, each of the 16 spots would easily hold a 10 ml, with room to spare, up to 20ml bottles or a 22mm atty. to give you a idea, The best way to see is go into the store if they are in your area, I bought a bunch of different ones at my store and use them for every thing from mods to tanks to testers bottles they are all kind of different I would post a picture but I’m not at home right now.

3 Likes

Another few good people to ask are @woftam and @R113 They both have experience wicking,it with rayon. I have used both rayon and cotton. If you need any help or run across any issues just hit one of us up. A few things that have helped on refill
-close juice control off completely
-take 2 or 3 hits after you close the juice off
-let the tank cool down before filling

6 Likes

Very nice setup :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @Brunkezz

Can I go into hibernation until the Easter vape mail arrives? :rofl:

2 Likes

@marsh8 That works for me, every time !!!

1 Like

Got the email it will be here today, hope he gets here before the mrs.
I ordered 2 more mods and 2 more rdas, I’m not greedy. :crazy_face:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Nothing beats a sexy mech series mod. OK, OK one thing beats a sexy mech series mod & that is two sexy mech series mods.

22 Likes

Umm, Wow!! Thks bud?

3 Likes

Love vape mail.

First build done now for the buddha mini to go on Vboy.

16 Likes

This also came today.

19 Likes