Vape Mail 2018

I was thinking on getting one myself. Is it easy to use? I mean as out of the box mod?

2 Likes

Haven’t played with any settings just put it on 100w and off I went with 0.1 coils

3 Likes

how’s the default setting? good enough for daily vaping?

2 Likes

Yeah its great, fits in the hand nicely too, the sides have a rubbery grip.

Once I figure out all the settings, I think it will offer even more.

4 Likes

Twisted Messes Pro 24. The picture does not do the blue justice. Absolutely stunning finish.

24 Likes

Gbox with the Bonza on top. My first step into squonking. Apparently all the cool kids are doing it.

18 Likes

@MisterSinner You Sir, are going to MAKE me spend my money !!!

11 Likes

@NChris Let me know what you think about it. I was actually very surprised about the great flavor I was getting out of it, with minimal coil height adjustments.

5 Likes

I was SO impressed by the 3 days vape on my 85% efficient Paranormal 75C with the Sony VTC6 batteries, decided to order a load of them. MORE than impressed by https://www.illumn.com/ 's service, pricing, and fast shipping on them. I think all of TWO of you will know what the 20700’s are for. :slight_smile: Some more new flavors including the extra special SilverLine Fruit Circles, so I can FINALLY make @fidalgo_vapes’s …

Yabba Dabba Doo -- fidalgo_vapes

Ingredient %
Berry (Crunch) Cereal (TPA) 2.50
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2.00
Fruit Circles (SilverLine) (CAP) 4.00
Fruit Rings (FW) 4.00
Meringue (FA) 1.00
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.00
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2.00

Flavor total: 16.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Thanks out to @BullCityFlavors as always for their GREAT pricing, and FAST shipping every time.

12 Likes

Funny I just got that same flavor with my nic salt order from NR. Wish they would of stocked apple snacks, would have loved to try it, maybe soon or I need to place a BCF whenever they are restocked.

2 Likes

You can’t go wrong with @BullCityFlavors IMO. Looks like they have it ??

3 Likes

fyi i have found the 3 week mark is the best for that particular juice :wink: hope you enjoy , its actually my first fruit cereal ive posted , and believe me ive made many lol

4 Likes

It’s ON like Donkey Kong now fidalgo. I mistakenly told you I had already mixed it up, only to find I did NOT have the elusive (had been OOS when I checked) SilverLine FC, but made sure to get it, and your mix is on the TOP of my to do list.

2 Likes

did you order the 3 new silverlines yet ?

2 Likes

Uh oh, 3 new ones !!! ???

2 Likes

the apple snax, acai and merigue

2 Likes

If you are as picky about your mixes as I am, I’m sure I’m going to love it. I’m ALMOST done steeping …

and am anxious to try that as well.

3 Likes

I knew I shouldn’t have placed such a rush order, and looked around a bit more.

3 Likes

alisas loopy cereal saved me a lot of money , and i still mix it but ive always wanted my own to vape

4 Likes

Hahahaha I couldn’t resist

3 Likes