Vape Mail 2018

lol, well said. The only issue I have had with Lost Vape is their gunmetal paint on one mod. They seem to do a pretty good job of manufacturing.

2 Likes

Please keep us informed on the replay function. If it is truly the cats meow that they say it is I will probably get rid of all of my old hardware! in the meantime looks like Iā€™m going to have to wait about another month for mine :cry:

2 Likes

I will do that. Gonna play with it for awhile first. Time is always the best test.

3 Likes

Nice looking Ogre Rig there @SmilingOgre

4 Likes

@IzNoGoat ā€œNeedā€ is SUCH a strong word, isnā€™t it ??

2 Likes

There you go, just get one (or a bunch)ā€¦

He he, I probably will sooner or later.
The problem however is that I only have three hands ā€¦ I mean I already have three mods that I use daily and I canā€™t see how I can possibly juggle four simultaneously, so that means I would have to retire one ā€¦ and I love all three :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

@IzNoGoat Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, you need a SPARE !!! Safety in numbers. ALWAYS have spares !!!

4 Likes

Trying some Natureā€™s Flavorsā€¦

13 Likes

Mega huge super thanks out to @mjag for turning me on to the Iguanaā€¦

iguana

21 Likes

Sexy bitch

7 Likes

I will now Crown you the Great Enabler GE for for short, or maybe a bunny and call you Georgeā€¦ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArNz8U7tgU4&list=RDjPdHaNr0OAY&index=2

3 Likes

That is very nice congrats on a nice one tell us some specs and pros and and cons and maybe some pros and cons of this one. looks alone to be a winner, is it just a mech and will it fit 20700 or 21700, I know I could just use google but I like it strait from someone that has one, too many reviewers these days are putting free stuff before anything else. give it a few runs and tell us your thoughts please.

1 Like

They are a great kit unfortunately they will not ever become readily available there are only 200 and as i understand it there will be no more. I was one of the lucky ones and able to pick up a few of them for myself and some friends also thanks to @mjag

6 Likes

@nicomanteno

3 Likes

Vape mail came from Aussie!! I won this from the DIY Down Under March challenge. My Carmalized Pears over Ice crem recipe!

17 Likes

order direct and use the elr code

3 Likes

Thanks @fidalgo_vapes, I did and even got some samples , great Flavors and great Company !!!

4 Likes

Look forward to your tasting notesā€¦especially on that cookie dough :wink:

3 Likes

That thing is just Pure Sexy !!!

1 Like