Vape Mail 2018

My last two orders from FT were made on 3/23 and 4/12.
They both arrived yesterday, 4/23.

Mostly I order from them for things I’d like to try, but don’t need
right away.
Slow, but they always arrive.

As most people say, ‘order and forget about it…’

4 Likes

Always upgrade the shipping from FT for quicker shipments, but hey back on track…
LOOK AT THIS!
Latest MOD kit from Joyetech!
I’m excited about reviewing this one, its a dual 21700 with way cool lights!

I’m currently checking the battery duration, I already know this thing hits like a freight train!
The tank uses the ProC coils, and they released a mesh coil with it which I am also testing!

This is one beautiful MOD
ESPION Infinite with ProCore Conquer

16 Likes

Got my Geek Vape Zeus dual rta! What’s cool about it, is it can also be a single coil. I also want to add there’s a bubble tank available for it too!
Update:
This is my 1st time trying a dual coil and WOW!! the flavor is outstanding!!

15 Likes

Geek Vape is a good brand, you’ll have to let us know how the single coiling works out. I’m interested in a good single coil simple RDA or RTA.
I got a second SMOK device to go with my X-Baby…

lookie @Brunkezz this is the X-Baby’s little brother

5 Likes

Got my new toy today, Boxer BF DNA 250c and the Kali RDA a couple of weeks ago.
What’s not to love, dual 20700 squonker, Replay mode is better than I first thought it was, although I’m not usually a big fan of SS coils, I prefer N80, and I never usually use TC.
The Kali RDA is really good too, one of the best I ever used.
The mod is really comfortable to hold and use, I was worried it would be very big, but it’s not much bigger than any of the 3x18650 mods, very light, I’m a happy boy today!

20 Likes

Is this a Topairflow only RTA? What are your thoughts on the flavor with the Zues… ?

2 Likes

Yes its a top flow. Well this is my first dual coil tank so I’m not sure how it measures up to other duals. I have the siren 2 and a digiflavor single coil which are great for taste. They don’t even come close to how great this one is!!! It was really easy to set up, has a postless deck and wicking was super easy!! It really hits nice and the flavor is the best I’ve had out of all my vaping experiences!!! By far :point_up:

8 Likes

Looks very neat :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Oooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

So jealous! I want one but damn that price is too rich for my blood.

1 Like

Yeh, too be honest there’s no real justification for that price, but I couldn’t control myself.
I’m definitely a vape mail junky!:grinning:

1 Like

I know the feeling.

I have vape mail waiting for me at home!

2 Likes

Got this on amazon for my single flavor tests.
Here’s the link

12 Likes

Finally new wire

12 Likes

A man after my own heart. 24g ss316l round wire.

3 Likes

You need to move it up a bit on the wall, its touching the carpet… :thinking:

3 Likes

Hehe :smirk:

5 Likes

Apple Snacks! CAP
@fidalgo_vapes :stuck_out_tongue: lol

8 Likes

That’s a pretty good idea! I’ve been using homogenizer and the mouth of those are just about right for the probe. I think you just spent my money…

3 Likes

Mmmmmm, @mixologist13 I’ve never tried that, what is that profile ?

Nice please let me know ur thoughts PLEASE

where did you buy from

2 Likes