Vape Mail 2018

May i ask where you got it? I tried to find dans post but failed.

3 Likes

you can get them direct from Envii I think Ken

12 Likes

I clicked on the link and somehow I accidentally ordered one. Came out to $38.30 with tax and standard shipping. Gives their address as Nevada so guessing it ships from there.

11 Likes

Yeah I priced another one up when the price fell, wanted a black one, but shipping to the UK was more than the mod…soo…I left it lol

7 Likes

Yes thats it, @Steampugs,

@Jim22, Henderson, NV.

LOL:rofl:

8 Likes

I don’t quite understand it myself, I think its an alien abduction thing. I’ll be browsing vape gear, then the next thing I know I’m looking at an order confirmation.

9 Likes

I am so jelly. It will be one of my biggest regrets in life.

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man, that means you did’nt get one, OhNo, me thought you was getting one

4 Likes

I accidently ordered one too :alien::flying_saucer::alien:

7 Likes

I didn’t realize you could ask for samples LOL.

7 Likes

Restocking and a few new ones from BCF, hmm,… don’t know how that Loch Ness got in there, that monster!!!

15 Likes

It was my birthday yesterday and I told my husband I didn’t needed/wanted anything. So he took it upon himself to find something, here’s the result : (best mail Eva!)

Am I allowed to join the big bois league now? If not fine, still going to love my replay! Lol

26 Likes

Yup, You have arrived!!!

5 Likes

@eStorm @SmilingOgre I’ll vote for that.

5 Likes

I’m so outa here !!!,Not…but jealous as hell!!!
very nice 1st class @eStorm

3 Likes

I just accidentally ordered three :crazy_face: one for me one for the wife and an extra for $30 just to have just in case

6 Likes

A lot of alien abductions and accidental orders going on here. Someone should investigate!

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Happy birthday, eStorm!

What do you mean an extra? That’s mine silly! Don’t you remember ?

2 Likes

Calling them right now…

xfile

2 Likes