Vape Mail 2018

nah, would not vape that !!! its lil pocket pistol, North American Arms 22 magnum.

3 Likes

those are pre-made SS316L from Advanced Vape

2 Likes

I always forget those guys-I’ve heard and seen that they do some fine work. One of these days I’ll get off my duff and place an order.

4 Likes

I bought them and some rolls of wire when they had memorial day sale. I plan on making some myself, I have been making them but I only had 30ga kanthal for the outside wrap and 24ga double stack SS316L. I even bought some magnifier glasses with light from amazon so I can see the 34ga SS316L… That stuff is thin, thinner than human hair !!

3 Likes

When I used to do Claptons, I often used 28/40. Talk about tough to see! 40g makes you feel real old real quick trying to look closely at it.

7 Likes

Just arrived Saturday! Got the Aegis V1 for my wife a few weeks ago and was very impressed. Had to get the latest after my Therion 167 bit the dust. These things are solid!

17 Likes

only two new flavors , and inly needed to restock the VIC and Sweet Cream so why spend money when i didnt need to , a couple years ago i would have went crazy with the sale …

12 Likes

Still looks like a lot of icecream lol.

5 Likes

i shldnt need any for awhile lol

4 Likes

Loving that SC and VIC haul @fidalgo_vapes. I have the FA NYC on order, but already have the graham crust, and it’s good.

4 Likes

i may try the GC down the road , but i really am looking forward to trying the Cheesecake

2 Likes

have an extra steam crave aromizer plus 20ml if you want me to send cause yours got stolen

5 Likes

the loaded revolver mod is kinda dangerous to vape from isn’t it?

4 Likes

extremely !!!, that little thing will jump out of your hand as soon as the fire button is hit !!!

4 Likes

I’ll assume it’s a one hit wonder

5 Likes

Looks like the latest mod by LastVape. The vape that ends all others!!!

5 Likes

This was the last mod they put out…

12 Likes

hmm, that must be the dual 21650’s :rofl:

2 Likes

Shame it only “kills it” with one flavor… Pineapple. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

…and Pomegranate!

4 Likes