Vape Mail 2019

For sure dude for sure. Thanks again bro.

5 Likes

That was super nice of you to do that, Dave… happy to see those kinds of posts! :star_struck: :+1:

6 Likes

Hey Smokyblue, yeah I gotta say tho, dan gave me a few things first so really, I was just trying to return the flavor… I mean favor. Lol also, dan posted a recovery video that really resonates with me as I’ve had a similar experience. And I think were the same age ish… Kindred spirits kinda thing.
Verry nice of you to comment that Smokyblue.

6 Likes

Im still proud of ya, and I would love to see more of this from everyone…
Not just because of the holidays or… and I do understand…
Takes special people to make the world go round :wink: xoxo…

eh… just makes me happy and I had to say thank you for being so sweet and kind… we need more of this in vaping!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Damn Bro…Have you tried the LNW

3 Likes

Hehe yes, I ALWAYS try before I buy @fidalgo_vapes

5 Likes

Not Vape mail…This was a Sad purchase , the last day of local Vape shop that guided me when making the switch over 4years ago …The owner saved the Steep Pop deez for me bc they knew it was the only Commercial Liquid I would vape , pkus its been banned

I gave her 100 for this could have given less BUT

17 Likes

Wow it must be good juice if you paid that for it have you managed to clone the juice

3 Likes

You can buy it in the uk not cheap

4 Likes

Ty …It was more of a mercy buy…I actually made a Popcorn Recipe that I like better…this is the only Commercial Liquid that I can honestly say I enjoy

8 Likes

Ditto here too @fidalgo_vapes and the funny is…
my best ones have zero popcorn in them… but they sure taste like they do! :tada:

4 Likes

Topside Dual Carbon, like this better than the drone, much better :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Fie Dolla mod. Twenty for the drop top. Brass beast mini mech complete with a copper 510 pin.

12 Likes

and you soon will have even more mail, @SmilingOgre :stuck_out_tongue:
purdy mod needs good lube :wink:

8 Likes

I can’t wait! That’s the important part. It’s all about the flavor!!!

7 Likes

3 week wait. But worth it. Still unwrapped

10 Likes

They have arrived!!! Very soon (guests coming) I will be checkin these out!! Time for some Smoky Blue Ogre Juice!!! Oh ya!

11 Likes

Oh my Ogre Juice!!! haha!! :slight_smile:

I really hope you will enjoy it all, @SmilingOgre.
I hope that you do not vape all the juices before the Mrs Ogre gets a chance too!! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Tempting, very tempting. I promise Mrs. O will get to try them.

6 Likes

Fuck TPD hahahahahahahahaha

15 Likes