Vape Mail 2019

Sara approved :heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

Now you are ready for some mixin!! :slight_smile:
Slide one of those tiny jugs my way lol… will show you how to make an empty bottle real fast :stuck_out_tongue:
[joking!]

6 Likes

Ok, you mix it. As long as I can watch and learn :nerd_face:

5 Likes

That isnt how it works :stuck_out_tongue: haha!!
I end up vaping it all… then what?? :smiley:

3 Likes

I was after an aio type thing with removable battery. After much google and many videos i ended up with this beauty (and much poorer)

11 Likes

Hit the jackpot on @Nicotine_River’s sale. Heard REALLY good things about Vape Kitchen and decided to try some for inspiration.

Picked up some refills with a few new, and some fresh NIC syringes…

Maybe I’ll review the Vape Kitchen’s, time will tell…

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/vape-kitchen-e-liquid-reviews-by-sessiondrummer/

11 Likes

LOL, I kept looking at the big bottle shot and didn’t realize the bottles BEHIND were showing through LOL. I need more sleep…

10 Likes

I see that lone Tricks :stuck_out_tongue:

Cant read the other bottles… but I know I am tired… it sure has been a day! <3 :smiley:

3 Likes

Cool very interested in how those and the VK are.

Wish they carried Decadent Vapours… my small 10ml Absinthe concentrate won’t last another week, and they have a few more I want to try.

4 Likes

The onslaught of Black Friday Vape Mail begins

16 Likes

And im over here debating on 30ml of a couple flaves lmao…look at those liters

11 Likes

If ya like it and use it a lot it pays to go big when shipping is so expensive

11 Likes

Ya i know lol…

8 Likes

@woftam how is/are those beary farms flavs, never tried them ?

4 Likes

Only pulled them out of the box for the first time just before I took that pic. I have done no testing aside from smell and a few knuckle tests they do not strike me as super strong but of the ones I have tasted they are not bad (aside from the strength I was hoping they would be a little stronger)

8 Likes

oh gee @woftam… I have not toyed with the 2 I have… but its mix day here, and I will be offline for a while today, maybe I can get a few things done too… like get my tree up! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I suspect they’ll be a lot of “My Medicine Flower arrived!” posts in 7-10 days…

6 Likes

I wish @Pro_Vapes was here to participate in this.

4 Likes

I imagine he got the same email we all did.

5 Likes

i have nothing coming in… but a lot going out…
should I be like USPS and start taking pictures of outbound?? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes