Vape Mail 2019

I wish @Pro_Vapes was here to participate in this.

4 Likes

I imagine he got the same email we all did.

5 Likes

i have nothing coming in… but a lot going out…
should I be like USPS and start taking pictures of outbound?? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Same here, for now. But seeing the big bottles gives me hope one day I’ll be mixing that much juice. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

I don’t know with @SessionDrummer super hi-res quality pretty pictures and @woftam 's massive flavor bottles. My bad picture and small bottles feels so inadequate and not worthy of posting. But envy them I will and keep it in check and be a good sport.

14 Likes

You got the Flavorah in hiding, don’t ya?? mhmm just maybe!! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ll DM you. I was hoping you could help with that!

4 Likes

I can… :smiley: whoohoo!! Ima get a DM :stuck_out_tongue: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Score @freddie3 !!!

4 Likes

Here’s to new toys :blush: Thanks Dan for the heads up.

12 Likes

“Reformulating …” makes me nervous !!!

And I JUST got the damn cave cleaned up !!!
More muck for the mess.

15 Likes

Ya , it does suck im crossing my fingers that all will be ok…

5 Likes

Wotofo Profile 1.5 in for review. I am guessing they didn’t call it V2 since it is not a big departure from the original, just refining it. Stiffer spring than the original and Vandy Vape Mesh V2 under the ceramic plate so the cotton makes near perfect contact with the mesh. Wider mesh but not wide enough to accommodate the VV SS316L mesh 200 without trimming. After about a half day of use I wouldn’t say you need to replace your original Profile with this one if you already have wicking down. The new one does make wicking easier. I would definitely pick the new 1.5 over the VV Mesh V2 which I have had for about a week. Going to look for a stronger spring to put under the ceramic block of the VV Mesh V2, that is it’s problem.

Still need to try the 3 new mesh strips they provide in the package.

Full review after the Holidays or whenever I finally get over my New Years hangover :grin:

12 Likes

Is that a Luna? How do you like it?

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s the Luna. I like it, works good with single coil or mesh RDA’S. I like the Asmodus Pumper 21 better just because it uses a 21700 and I can go all day with more amps. There pretty cheap now for a stabwood mod, I would buy another if I lost it.

5 Likes