Vape Mail 2019

There all Nicotine River branded flavors, the only one of there flavors I tried prior to this is Golden Eye which @woftam recommended and is good.

Only had a chance to smell them all before I had to hit the road but overall they smelled good. Wasn’t able to smell the cookie too much so dripped a drop on finger and it tasted really good but not cookie as much as a sweet pastry. From the sniff test I was impressed but they didn’t exactly smell super strong so gonna try at 3٪ to test, just waiting for more bottles I ordered to show up.

Edit: Forgot to add the Caramel Popcorn smells really good, think I am gonna like that one.

9 Likes

ty I look forward to hearing your opinion.

5 Likes

Same here @mjag.

4 Likes

I have bought the kigoa , many of times in fact I have like a 8 oz. bottle of it, It is a super easy one shot at 8-10%. I enjoy that one very much.

4 Likes

I will have to give it a try as a one shot, cant recall the flavor profile off hand but remember reading it was good.

@fidalgo_vapes and @SessionDrummer I only have 2 small bottles left for flavor testing but should get more next week. I will check and see if there if a Nicotine River flavor thread and post my thoughts there.

4 Likes

@mjag I did some PUR flavors FROM NR, and I think I added a few actual NR flavors in there. Maybe a fresh NR flavor thread ??

6 Likes

Yeah, if there isn’t a NR thread I can start it up when I am ready :+1:

7 Likes

Kigola is one of my faves. I added a mango stone to that and it was divine!

3 Likes

Shit Pic but its Orange , Butterscotch , Drk Choco , Wild Raspberry … And my free sample was lotion WTF Goodearth beauty lol , I asked for MF lime to sample not some damn lotion

15 Likes

Yeah, it smells great and adding mango…that sounds good, gonna have to give that a shot.

4 Likes

:flushed:
:crazy_face: :laughing:
“It puts the lotion on the o-rings?” :rofl:

/joking folks do NOT do this…

10 Likes

I know butterscotch is good. How is the orange?

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes BOOOM. the Choco and Wild Rasp are insane. I don’t have their orange yet.

5 Likes

… or it gets the hose again …

8 Likes

That is a New one for me … Ive been wanting it for awhile , but wanted to buy it when I needed to restock on others

6 Likes

Finally got this in my hands. Loving it so far.

12 Likes

Jury is still out… it was a bitch building on that Kylin postless deck… eyes are too old lol

13 Likes

Liking that RDTA @CallMeTut !!

4 Likes

Nicotine River knocks it out of the park again! Ordered on Tuesday here today! Great job!

10 Likes

@RexRabbit that TPA GC looks pretty dark. Is that Graham Cracker Clear ?

2 Likes