Vape Mail 2019

I can definitely relate Fidalgo. Been there brother.

OTOH, I’m pretty near done with hardware for awhile now (with these two recent additions Friday)…

As before, while the USPS had issues with updating status/location, Element Vape did manage to get it out with 2 day priority shipping.

What the real surprise was, it looks like Smoant has decided to run another batch of Tarnish models! (Finally! And thankfully :drooling_face: )
Note the factory inspection date! :wink:

9 Likes

Thats a beauty , its the only color i have , the gunmetal drop looks great on it btw… I really need to grab 1 more tarnish and a couple blacks b4 its too late …

5 Likes

Howdy yall!

First my disclaimer that as with ALL things vaping we need to be our own guides and take responsibility for whatever we do. That said, it is my opinion that wire is wire. Provided one understands the behaviour of the wire and builds safely with that in mind it should be fine. Ti builds are more fragile and they do blow, but its usually due to user error.

The biggest problem that I have seen with Ti is blowing coils. While I’ve blown many a Ti coil due to shorts on tiny decks, these days most builds blow due to damaged coils. Once I burn in a Ti coil (meaning its been heat cycled many time or seen high heat so the coil becomes stiff) I really try not alter it mechanically on purpose or accident. If I tweak a Ti coil it becomes a crap shoot how much longer it might live before blowing. So using a damaged Ti coil (especially) should be avoided just because it can set your RDA on fire and the resulting "mini explosion can be envigorating.

8 Likes

Lmao nice.

Great to see you around mate cheers for dropping by

8 Likes

Dittos @woftam, @therabidweasel

3 Likes

Nicotine River is back! I ordered on Friday afternoon. This arrived yesterday! In two days =). I was ready to give up on them after the last two orders were so messed up. Good job you have redeemed yourselves!

9 Likes

Did you pay for shipping or did you get free shipping

5 Likes

FREE! The order was 90$ I got more than the pic shows =) Came FeDeX too!

7 Likes

Another new Profile added to the family and Next mesh from OFRF. Now I am telling you if you have a Profile you have to try this mesh! It’s stellar! Totally changes the Profile from great to ass-kicking!
Oh, I forgot that’s a ReCurve dip tip on it works awesome!

11 Likes

Really glad there fixing the shipping issues. I ordered on Tuesday afternoon and they shipped out the next day. Thought I would get it today since I am only 80 miles away but not NR fault, anything going through LA gets stucks thanks to USPS.

Got 10 new 15ml NR flavors with 20% off, 10 30ml bottles, shipping and tax for less than $21, not too shabby.

9 Likes

I was all ready to buy my first rta. I wanted it to be a single coil. I did a little research and was ready to buy a Kylin mini. Walked in and walked out with a Wasp Nano rta. Shit should of waited for the Black Friday sales. Oh well maybe try out the kylin mini when the sales start.

12 Likes

I’m having a relapse. Time to go to a shineyites anonymous meeting.

15 Likes

That is an excellent looking combo!

7 Likes

How do you like the wasp

5 Likes

So far I installed the supplied coil, all went well and I got flavour off my first try so I’m happy. I’d like to say it’s about equivalent to the wasp rda.

6 Likes

Ordered Tuesday evening, shipped the next day and got it today, @Nicotine_River has upped there shipping game!

14 Likes

Ya Right I got mine fast too! My recent email to Wes @ NR

Hi Wes,

Thank you for the super fast shipping and completion of my last order. I am impressed and blasting it all over ELR!

Glad to hear it! Our improvements to the shipping end of our warehouse are finally taking effect! You will see shipping speeds like this become much more common. Our system isn’t fully set up yet, but it will be improving even further in the near future. It’s been quite a journey! Happy that we could take care of you Rex.

Thank you for your support Rex!

Thank you, if you need anything else please let me know(mailto:Sales@nicotineriver.com) or use our: Wholesale Order Form

cid:image001.png@01D3ABD3.332D6AE0

Wesley Boatman

Nicotine River

Manager & Problem Solver

805-375-0401

2535 Conejo Spectrum St.

Thousand Oaks, CA, 91320

6 Likes

Picked up a couple of the new Keen Mechs and another Ardent RDA from Stan Tenacious TX Vapes.

20190405_170916

15 Likes

What flavors,are those ??? I mean who makes them caramel popcorn and vanilla milkshake sound alright …let me know

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Looks like NR flavors…

5 Likes