Vape Mail 2019

The flask works great!!! No more taking the squonk bottle out to fill it =)

4 Likes

I have the original aluminum Flask and about 5 of the lite plastic ones,best personal juice bottles ever, for squonking or plain tanks, nice looking Recurve too

6 Likes

Thanksā€¦ I looked for an aluminum one but it is discontinued so I got the lightā€¦the recurve is going on a new mod coming next week

4 Likes

Damn the Recurve is built like a tank and the finish is pretty sweet too.

3 Likes

Best cookie ive had thus far!!

13 Likes

Have finally jumped onto the ā€œsquonk trainā€. Uber excited and set up the Pulse BF Box Mod this afternoon with the Wasp Nano sitting on top. Super tasty and super easy. Yee-Hah!

Still waiting on my Theseus RDA and some 7ml HCigar replacement bottles to arrive though. Cheersā€¦

16 Likes

Could you elaborate please on what you are getting from this flavor? Percentage used? Steep times? Thank you ā€¦

6 Likes

I get a fresh baked cookie with browned edges right from the oven. It has a slight coco and carmel note with a powdered sugar exhale. Its simly divine!! Definatly worth having in the stash!!

9 Likes

@Jazzy_girl Oh yes, Iā€™ll BITE on that one, just to see if it pushes the envelope for me that I reached with DIYFS Cookie.

5 Likes

Been using Wiha tools for several decades.
90% of my electrician tools are Wiha,
but many of my shop tools are also.
Unbeaten quality.

10 Likes

You probably know thisā€¦
The drip tip [ @eStorm pic above-golden flake ] is from a Recurve RDA,
an 810 drip tip without o-rings.
They can be purchased here (and elsewhere) https://myvpro.com/wotofo-recurve-replacement-drip-tip/

Some 810 drip tips have the o-rings, and gold tip tips like that
can be found here https://www.3avape.com/8pcs-box-reewape-a12-810-drip-tip.html

Note: 810 drip tips with O-rings are a different diameter than 810 drip tips without o-rings.

9 Likes

Oh @ozo I am agog with your glorious glam tip collection! Luurve! Yes, eStorm hooked me up with info re: her gold Recurve. I was hunting for tips alone, then I sorta fell in love with the gold Recurve itself. Now Iā€™m sorta torn between gold Recurve and gold Profileā€¦ like the Recurve looks by far, but dying to try the mesh done well. :wink: Aaaand my trusty Punk mod died, so now Iā€™m trynaā€™ find an inexpensive high performing mod that will match the golds that Iā€™m gonna get, the rainbow Iā€™ve got on the way. Grargh!! Iā€™ve got, no lie, 30 different tabs up with mods iā€™m checking out. lol But your astonishing collection is something to aspire to. Beauty!

and oh em gee! LOOOVE that 8 in one colored/gold trip tip link! You rock! That is so going on my list, thanks.

5 Likes

Be gentle when screwing in the GV Flask Light Versionā€¦do not over-tighten.
Also, line up the threads carefully to not cross-thread.
Best way to use (all) refill bottles is to turn your mod upside down when
screwing the bottle on. It helps keep the threads in better alignment.

The GV Flask Light Version has plastic threads (510)
Vapor Range has the GV Flask Stainless Steel $19.95

5 Likes

As you are searching for a mod, please include Vapor Range vaporrange.com
They usually have some great deals, and shipping is free [USA]

Remember, even if you donā€™t squonk, you can use a squonk mod with any atty.
If you want a single battery mod, Vapor Range had some nice ones with kick-ass
pricing on Asmodus. Nice pricing on attyā€™s too.
If you decide to squonk later onā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely check out vaporrange! That ā€˜free US shippingā€™ thing is hugeā€¦ canā€™t tell you how often Iā€™ve wanted cotton or a $2 tip or something, and either had to hold off with it in my cart till I needed buncha other goodies, or paid 2x the item cost in shipping. :wink:

And the squonk thingā€¦ wow, Iā€™m dying to squonk! lol Last time I used a squonk mod was oh, circa 2008 ish? lol Like the 2nd year I vaped. And it was soo bad and leaky, horrid plastic make your own kind of box mod kitā€¦ kind of turned me off. Those were in the days of the 510 exposed metal atty inside a drip tipā€¦ pre RDA. So now that Iā€™m so intrigued by the Profile, suddenly being able to squonk is mondo appealing. I wish I could afford both, regular mod and squonk but its one or the other for me, now. So trying to find one thatā€™ll do it all. lol

6 Likes

Unfortunately, theyā€™ve been out of stock for a bit now. (link is good, but no stock in any color when you go to selectā€¦)

Iā€™ve been searching for the Recurve tips for at least two weeks now, and even Wotofo does not have any.

If anyone has a blue or black they want to sell/trade forā€¦ Feel free to PM me!

5 Likes

If you have a link for this, I would appreciate it!
Tried searching for it using ā€œgeekvapeā€, ā€œGeek Vapeā€, and ā€œflaskā€ all with no luck. =(

4 Likes

You donā€™t like the Recurve? Why not? Just curious because I couldnā€™t stand it when I 1st got but after a couple of different builds and position changes itā€™s in my daily rotation.

7 Likes

I just never got above ā€œaverageā€ flavor with it.

5 Likes

just tried this Kendo Gold about 2 months ago, just awesome, zero break in, last long long time, no waste can cut off as needed. Got it at Advanced Vape Supply along with some coils, oh yea they rock to !!

9 Likes