Vape Mail 2019

I just checked out fast Tech awesome prices I’m going shopping tomorrow!

4 Likes

Fair warning, it’s amazing how much the price starts adding up on cheap things, for me FT has always been a rabbit hole of its own. And for the most part I’ve been really happy with my FT hauls but just to say; sometimes it’s cheap for a reason. I’m a cheapskate so I generally take my chances. And lastly, if it says authentic on the listing then I’ve never known it not to be

9 Likes

St Pat’ Day vape mail from Gremlin. Great shipping time across the country in 3 days. Only problem was the Sugar Orchid leaked and it is stanky.

13 Likes

I see you’re going to get your Glam on @scifoc !!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah. It is my favorite chocolate!

3 Likes

@BikesAndBacon @RexRabbit @ozo I actually think I’m going to forego the Recurve for the time being, though its killin’ me how bad I’m hankering for that glam gold tip! I’ve already got the Recurve at FastTech in my cart, and will grab it when I can. But for now, I’m skippin’ the 'curve and going straight Profile…dying to try that mesh build! And and and, thanks to the oh so helpful Ozo, I found VaporRange… and the Profile is on sale for $19.95, with free shipping! woot hoo! Thanks, Ozo!

Omg, and just checked out with Honey, and it found a further 10% off at VaporRange, holiday10percent
THAT was an astoundingly good deal on a profile.

8 Likes

IMG_0881

Steam Crave Aromamizer Lite, Easy build easy wick, very nice vape. Lots of airflow adjustment great flavor and cloud. I cant seem to go wrong with Steam Crave

12 Likes

I know that feeling @anon13011326 !!!

6 Likes

@ozo That referral you gave me to Vaporrange.com is the gift that keeps on giving! Thanks so much! I just got a Vandy Vape EX Squonker Kit for under $19! Including the RDA! Who doesn’t want the ittybittiest squonker ever? Found code byebyesun for 15% off w honey app, and with free shipping… best deal ever. Anyone interested, though… this is VV, not VW. Has 5 voltage modes you choose between. Also, not designed for sub-ohm, device literally won’t work with atty under .8. But still, for high ohm builds, hi nic juice or nic salts… so its perfect for cheap vape gifts for smokers in your life. Flavor is on par with other RDAs, and kicks the tar out of pods, plus you can customize to find sweet spot, so I’d think it would be more satisfying than any pod.
https://www.vaporrange.com/Vandy-Vape-Simple-Ex-Squonk-kit-p/vandy-simple-kit.htm

5 Likes

@RexRabbit I just saw your note from Feb re still seeking a simple Sub-ohm tank type vape, without the high maintenance, and big hunt for RDAs that you’re going thru. I can’t really help with RDAs… my Profile should be here today (yay!) but clearly that hasn’t been the ‘aaah! I’ve found it!’ perfect moment for you. I’m going to recommend a slightly older RTA, but man, that thing was a TANK. Machined beautifully. Just outstanding build quality… flavor was so amazing that when I got the Revolver I was sooo distressed by the muting of flavor. Basically, this sucker was effortless. Just rebuild every few mos, re-wick every week or so, and you are GOLDEN. Zero leaking. The only, and I mean only reason I’m not still using it is because my guy wanted my tank desperately, and I was dying for a bubble glass tank, which doesn’t seem to be an option for this one. This is the single coil version (super simple build, nice zirconia clamp deck) but it does come in a dual coil version, as well (I’ve not tried the dual). Also, kinda cool, the deck alone is available for dual coil if you wanted swapable deck. I’ve been vaping for ages, certainly haven’t tried a portion of the stuff available, but sounded like you wanted effortless performance, and this sucker totally delivers that. I bought mine at MVS… they’re having their anniversary sale now for 10% off if you’re interested.

6 Likes

13 Likes

Very nice!

Next time you build on it try to get the resistance up and you can really crank up the voltage and flavor.

10 Likes

With those ridiculous coils the flavour is pretty dam good, up there with aromamizer plus.
Although i am getting some big aliens should hopefully be about .3 to .4 for a pair.
I got the kit of ebay for £50 and no extras included, so no series bit for deck.
Will have to do some shopping once back of holiday.

8 Likes

Comes with all the bits you need for a series build.
https://shop.steamcrave.com/aromamizertitandeck_p0967.html

11 Likes

That is exactly what I need.
Although for some reason the checkout on the steamcrave shop won’t work for me. Has the same problem when i got the plus.
On fone nothing happens when i click button to pay, same on samsung ie and chrome.
When i try on pc i just get a loading that never ends.

4 Likes

When you click add to cart it has a pop up for login/ create account maybe you will have to create an account and log in first. It is possible the pop up is blocked or not phone friendly

7 Likes

Nice Phattie you got there @GuernseyNick.

4 Likes

So.
At what point did you think “Hrrrmmm, ya know… A lighthouse might look good on top of the Tardis!” :crazy_face:
:wink:

10 Likes

My favorite piece of vape mail of 2019 hasn’t arrived yet. However sometime in April I will receive my The Tank “V-4” by Scottua. That will be without a doubt my favorite piece of 2019.

3 Likes

New tools :slight_smile: and some titanium wire

11 Likes