Vape Mail 2019

I just started using titanium, it’s springy! GL, let me know how you get on too!

5 Likes

Titanium is awesome as long as you dont have dirty juice

4 Likes

I don’t understand dirty juice…you mean stuff that gunks up coils fast?

3 Likes

Yes that’s exactly it.
You cant glow ti wire so its a pain when gunked up.

3 Likes

You can glow 22g Ti in short burst, but not the thinner gauges. They snap easily. I run the same wire for months without issue. Once the ohms start to increase, then I change the wire.

The annealed Ti wire is not springy and is easy to work with, but I know what you mean as I have had springy Ti wire before.

7 Likes

I know you are very experienced with TI wire ( I’ve spent several hours reading hundreds of posts) in your opinion and I think I know the answer…TI wire cannot be used safely on any mechanical mod?

5 Likes

Im not provapes
But no tc only

6 Likes

I’m not very experienced with Mech Mods and my worry would be without TC monitoring you are more likely to glow or break Ti wire with too much heat. Only if you could insure that your wick NEVER runs dry, then it’ll be less likely to have problems.

4 Likes

What was considering was a recurve on a squonk mech mod and I’m not really sure I want to venture down that road. I think I’ll suck it up and buy a new setup single coil RDA with a new squonk mod. Even after all the reading, I’m still a little unclear what works best. Wire gauge…ohms… the number of wraps…spaced or unspaced. When I get to the point of making some coils ill message you for some tips if that’s ok?

6 Likes

Recurve is very restrictive but really flavorful.

6 Likes

Using Ti on a mech would not really be an option IMO I am pretty sure you would struggle getting a safe resistance. As far as safety I really don’t know enough about metallurgy to comment.

6 Likes

But when u find that safe resistance am not sure most would find it all that pleasant. I havent built w/ it but have used it and see how crazy fast it raises resistance, iirc doubled within the time of a draw. On a fixed voltage the hit would fade off. I think normally that would be annoying but can see using it on hard hitting series where any lengthy draw becomes “unhealthy” :laughing:

6 Likes

The person to clear this up would be @therabidweasel - he has far better knowledge on this particular subject than I ever will. Hopefully, he will swing by but I haven’t seen him in forever.

6 Likes

Actually he was the case in which i gave it a shot. he checks in from time to time on Discord and am sure he would love to say hello to everyone.

7 Likes

Perhaps this should be moved I will leave it for now but there are a bunch of threads on Ti and Ti in power mode that should be referenced (we can get vape mail back to vape mail)

7 Likes

Latest additions to the family.

12 Likes

Great shot :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you my friend!

4 Likes

I’m trying not to build my stash. I guess I caved!

10 Likes

I went 6 months once without buying any new flaves , it may have been the hardest thing I did in that 6 months lol

7 Likes