Vape Mail 2019

I just had to after trying the prototype at the show. Too bad it only holds 4ml and it has a learning curve for sure but so far I love it. TC is just as good as the G Class which means better than the lower end Yihi chips. The auto squonk works good once you dial it in.

13 Likes

My latest vape mail, shot right after I got it at the postoffice :smile: myprecious!

11 Likes

Now that’s a sexy little setup

4 Likes

If anyone is looking for a good sub ohm mesh tank for higher wattage I just got the uwell valyrian v2 I loaded it up with .15 quad mesh coils so far I have pushed it up to 150w with no wicking issues whatsoever it is a pretty big vape at this wattage (and i sure as shit don’t want to dry hit on it that high).

Flavour is outstanding for a sub ohm probably beating the crown 4 in the flavour department (some of which can be accredited to the higher wattage).

14 Likes

@woftam what mod is that mate ?

3 Likes

Probably something really expensive, he saved 80k from not smoking.

7 Likes

It is the Dovpo VEE not expensive at all ($70 - $80 RRP) just a nice variable voltage mod (goes to 8.4 v).

3 Likes

Wow, thanks a lot @woftam. I recently had TWO of my fav (and expensive) go to mods take a dump on me, so I’m looking to add to the hoard.

3 Likes

https://www.ivapesupply.com/ivapesupply/dovpo-vee-vv-box-mod.html
Leave me a silver please.

4 Likes

Had to use a vpn to open that link since Amazon CloudFront block access from Au to that site.

But wow that is a great price. The mod is pretty solid and works well - with one smallish issue that it reads resistance about .02 lower than it actually is and it will not fire below .1 (even though they say fires down to .08) so I would suggest any build you put on it make sure it is higher than a .12 and you will be golden.

I really like the slide switch to turn it off (no 5x fire button) and just simple up/down buttons for voltage adjustment.

4 Likes

Think it was HG that still has some for the same price. Here in the US we only have until May to stock up if they follow through with deeming regs. Figure a few more pwm mods will come in handy down the road.

4 Likes

@Letitia Thank you. 6 left, soon to be 5.

3 Likes

I’ll snap up mine tomorrow. Maybe two.

4 Likes

Why does this always happen? I only needed 1 flavour and it turns into 20. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

@marsh8 consider yourself lucky, that it only turned into 20 this time !!!

6 Likes

Lol, what a shitty day, had TWO mods break in one day !!! Diving into the backup stash…

5 Likes

Stuff

11 Likes

I love, as everyone does, a good vape mail sometimes it can make you cringe a little knowing the amount of work that it puts in your lap.
Can’t wait to get into these there are a few I knuckle tested while unpacking and they are really nice not super strong but really good flavours.

11 Likes

Love the back up stash…

3 Likes

What is DV stand for

4 Likes