Vape Mail 2019

https://decadentvapours.com/shop/diy-e-liquid-supplies/e-liquid-concentrates/

6 Likes

Another flavor line ā€¦ I was just looking om NR and seen Bickford and a couple othersā€¦ I must say Iā€™m done traveling down the hole lol

8 Likes

Hahahahahahanoyoudonā€™tahahahaha

7 Likes

Well I am not in the DAAP free camp but Decadent Vapours are 100% DAAP free for those that are. I had a few of their concentrates already and I really liked them and the price was right so I got all of them.

6 Likes

How concentrated are their line?

3 Likes

Not having tested all of them yet I cant really say but of the ones I have they sit maybe Capella ish with a few that are stronger.

6 Likes

Worthy hole to dive into man!!!.. Congrats!

5 Likes

I wonā€™t be carving that in stone for you (just as a courtesy and all)ā€¦ :wink: lol

10 Likes

You know when we say that its typically bullshit lmao

6 Likes

7 Likes

Updateā€¦ If you dont have one get a few GREAT rda

12 Likes

Latest FLV ā€œtop upā€ from Chefs.

Yeah, I know theyā€™re rebottled but at least Iā€™ve been able to finally source some flavors not available here in Oz. And yeah, theyā€™re only 10ml (not 15ml) but you donā€™t use much anyway and they work out cheaper per ml than buying in Oz. Whoā€™s a ā€œhappy camperā€ then? :grin:

P.S. Couldnā€™t resist getting some INW Yes We Cheesecake as Iā€™ve heard great things about it.

10 Likes

How much for the shipping cost from england to australia?

2 Likes

The shipping cost (17 flavors) came to Ā£5.42. Thatā€™s ā€œroughlyā€ 9AUD.Cheap as (at least I think so) :heart_eyes: Cheersā€¦

5 Likes

Buddy @woftam recommended the Asgard so we worked it out and I got it in the mail today. Gotta say, of the dual coil squonk RDAs I own this is up there with the best. Gotta be top 3 for me. I love the Drop Dead, Phobia V2 and Bonza which all seem to stay in rotation, but the Asgard is definitely in the lineup. May take first place before itā€™s over :slight_smile: Thanks again woftam!

13 Likes

I have been a huge fan of the dropā€¦ I recently just got rebirth rda and love it ā€¦Have you tried it yet ???

4 Likes

The Drop and I did not get along well at all. In fact I passed it on and the unlucky feller I sent it to didnā€™t care for it either. So interesting how something which can be wildly popular by some are junk to others. But I canā€™t be faulted for not trying - we just didnā€™t hit it off.

As for the Rebirth, no Iā€™ve not tried that one. Itā€™s not one that ever sparked an interest. Think Iā€™m pretty much done buying things unless that little voice in my head is screaming at me.

7 Likes

You are most welcome mate I am glad you are enjoying it.

6 Likes

Iā€™m blown away by the flavor. Loads of similarities between it and others I own, but for whatever reason the flavor is quite intense. Convoā€™s in Discord this afternoon have almost convinced me to get the 30mm one also :wink:

9 Likes

LOL @SthrnMixer I know exactly what youā€™re talking about. Iā€™ve thought the same thing when doing some SF Tests.

5 Likes