Vape Mail 2019

Yeah I know about the prices and customizability, but does the quality of vape, the difference with your previous mod justify that jump in price?
Just curious, I’ve never vaped on any “high end” stuff.

3 Likes

It’s more tailored to the way I like to vape, the AIO only has 4 settings and only a handful of coils… I suppose I could’ve spruced things up buy spending the 50 dollars and getting the RBA head, but was informed in reviews that it wasn’t worth the price. I’m going to sell it eventually as I don’t feel the need for it anymore, I got a pretty great vape that I enjoy.

The RBA heads make it pretty interesting as you can put multiple types of builds in, claptons, fused, etc you’re just restricted to the size, but have been able to make my standard builds for larger devices in the current head. I have 4 to choose from and the guy I bought it from gave me multiple coils to use in case I didn’t want to build, so I’ll be setup for awhile. The current one I am using is called the exocet and it’s just a nice saturated vape, even with the higher vg I am running in it and the flavour is pretty damn decent and am pretty happy with the draw and all those sorts of things… I’ve vaped tons of strawnana in the past and it tastes just like it would in some of my flavour atties that I squonk with. So I consider that a win for me, I’m really enjoying it. Not only that but the form factor is great, got a bit of weight but fits in the breast pocket of a shirt or jacket when not in use.

6 Likes

I am proud of you Joel… what ever you are doing… keep it up! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m glad you’re happy with it but I still need some convincing before I spend that kind of money on a mod :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Boring bottles…

12 Likes

Not so boring bottles…

17 Likes

Someone needs to turn that into an animated gif and have the Stormtrooper theme playing in the background… :laughing:

Quite the army.

10 Likes

Holy fuck crap. I can’t remember, did you win these, or you just said “F it, I’m getting Flavorah” ?

9 Likes

I really wish I won them but I didn’t… I said F it. I already had a bunch of FLV but I was always a good few flavors short to make those all FLV recipes. And with all that Brexshit going on, nobody being sure about anything, I thought I’d just dive in before we have to pay import taxes on all these goodies.
#ItsAllSmokysFault

12 Likes

#OhYes

9 Likes

I blame @mjag.

12 Likes

Don’t we all?

6 Likes

Oh, YES the Opus DOES charge 21700’s.

10 Likes

Wasn’t sure how the Kelpie would look on top…

12 Likes

He’s killing my budget @woftam.

5 Likes

That’s a great charger :slight_smile: Had some issues with a noisy fan but I got a $1 replacement from gearbest and it’s absolutely perfect. I use it for regular AA and AAA batteries too.

4 Likes

You know what @anon28032772 I’m GLAD you mentioned that. I’m on my second unit, the first failed, flickering display, flashing, likely failed voltage regulator(s), didn’t feel like replacing, and got this one. The first one, hehe, I really can’t complain, as I worked it to death, nearly always charging, or discharging (balancing very old cells), so it DID have a hard life.

New ones working great, BUT, I think I fell victim to the WTF is up with your fans group. You remember where you picked up that fan ?

5 Likes

Hmn, they’re $3 now… glad I bought a set, maybe wait until one of their flash sales again.
https://www.gearbest.com/diy-parts-and-tools/pp_122241.html?wid=1433363
This is what I paid
Equivalent of $1.87

4 Likes

Ima just die laughing soo hard!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:cookie::cookie: < not all my fault!! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes